Will Returnal be another PS5 heavy hitter?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
To all the posts between this and my last,

Next time @ me. fakkit ass nikkas talking about emotional but communicate their displeasure passive aggressively like women :mjlol:

fukkin nerds :russ:

Last edited:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Yo I’m dead :laff:

:feedme::russ:

I ain't never mad at somebody getting bread, fam. I'm proud of you.
I see you sensitive with that Neg Button, though. :mjlol:

And I see you moving the goalposts too, fukkboy

I’m broke :hula: I’m emotional

Need I remind you, you started with ME?

Most Cliche shyt to say on the net when you get your stimmy, huh? :mjlol:

It’s like you wanna use a blanket statement about a nikka you don’t know from the security of your digital screen, and expect to get your lil daps and kee kee,

but soon as a nikka return that same energy and is ready to prove you wrong (the screenshot was LIGHT by the way, I was gonna give you a tour of the crib fam... I work from home, I had time :mjgrin: ) you change tune and talk about someone being emotional, when you was the one being emotional in the first place trying to call me out over a comment not directed toward you.

Hit dog hollering type shyt :bryan:

I made a random ass comment in this thread just for shyts and giggles, you took offense to it and tried to call me out on some sucka shyt and got proven wrong :mjlol:

you and your cheerleaders are fukkin goofy. you mad as hell cuz all you have is your keyboard and fragile ass egos :russ:

I barely even frequent this forum, I get too much p*ssy to. Maybe that’s why y’all so mad :ohhh:

This Coli shyt is fun and games to me, a time killer, nothing more nothing less. Go worry about perfecting your mouthpiece to approach women in real life, or what Alpha YouTube personality you’re goona emulate next to stop getting rejected by bytches you’ll never pull :laff::laff::laff:

The nerve of you nikkas. :dead:

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I definitely gotta see more before making my decision.
I'll run through their old games with wifey for now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they're some of the greatest games of their genres to the point where they brought in people that never would've fukked with those types of games at all. and both came from studios that got several cult classics to their resume.

returnal ain't coming close to either of those
and housemarque ain't got that kind of clout to warrant such high expectations either

being skeptical for a game like this ain't crazy at all :dead:

:francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup:

Returnal’s gunplay makes delightful use of PS5’s DualSense controller

Returnal’s gunplay makes delightful use of PS5’s DualSense controller
DualSense matters for more than just gimmickry

returnalheader.0.jpeg

Image: Housemarque/Sony Interactive Entertainment

Housemarque’s Returnal does some amazing things with Sony’s DualSense controllers, and the technology makes the game better, not just different. This is a step beyond most haptic gimmickry, as the controller’s effects positively impact how you play the game.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does anyone know how long this game is supposed to be? I don't want to spend and it only have 8-12 hours of story.