Will Returnal be another PS5 heavy hitter?

Daps
What can I say :yeshrug:

Maybe this will cause a drop in mid-tier, "AA" games
Maybe and some common sense again
That's why I can't stan for these companies they are corporations who are filled with souless sociopaths/psychopaths who don't give a fukk about anyone, especially consumers who they think are stupid
yet people dikk ride them and accept everything they do

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
no that's the price they will try to make next gen games have
it's up to the consumers to decide what they want
already talking as if we have no choice but because people mindlessly buy brand name in the age of consumerism, games will eventually become 80 then 90 then 100...:francis:
That's how these corporations work

I mean my thoughts have always been for Xbox and Playstation is why the rush to play it? Consider that it doesn't take too long for these games to go on sale. In fact unless you got a limited edition copy or it is your most anticipated games of the year and you plan to play every aspect of it once it releases I don't see why the rush tbh. I've seen people buy so many games day 1, but don't actually play it till months later.

Daps
I mean my thoughts have always been for Xbox and Playstation is why the rush to play it? Consider that it doesn't take too long for these games to go on sale. In fact unless you got a limited edition copy or it is your most anticipated games of the year and you plan to play every aspect of it once it releases I don't see why the rush tbh. I've seen people buy so many games day 1, but don't actually play it till months later.
because life is short
2020 made delayed gratification a more selective thing because 2020 made a lot of people realize time flies and a lot of us took a lot of things for granted

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Maybe and some common sense again
That's why I can't stan for these companies they are corporations who are filled with souless sociopaths/psychopaths who don't give a fukk about anyone, especially consumers who they think are stupid
yet people dikk ride them and accepting everything they do
That's why I think it's in Sony's best interest to develop their own Game Pass solution.

Yes a service like that is consumer friendly, but it's also an avenue for mid-tier developers and publishers to recoup costs on next-gen development.
PS+ is a good start, but it's only limited to around 4 games a month.

I guarantee Returnal would get more interest if PS5 users knew it was included in a subscription service (PS+, etc...)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Def gonna cop it. I'm not sure about heavy hitter. Demon's Souls Remake was a def heavy hitter first.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I’m getting Metroid Prime and Warframe feels. It looks like they were inspired by Risk of Rain 2. This shyt is a must cop if I had a PS5. Will probably get it when they make the PS5 a little smaller. That shyt too fukking big right now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m getting Metroid Prime and Warframe feels. It looks like they were inspired by Risk of Rain 2. This shyt is a must cop if I had a PS5. Will probably get it when they make the PS5 a little smaller. That shyt too fukking big right now.

the game will be $19.99-29.99 by that time at which point it’ll probably be a no-brainer to cop lmaooo

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Most Cliche shyt to say on the net when you get your stimmy, huh? :mjlol:

I actually own a 9 bedroom home outright, threw my whole stimmy into Bitcoin (which I've been investing in for the past 6 years) and run a mid-sized business. Try those goofy Coli one-liners on someone else.

Feel free to PM me for a FaceTime to get your proof and be embarrased, fakkit. :umad:

E86-F9-B92-2199-4258-9013-09-B597252865.jpg

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I actually own a 9 bedroom home outright, threw my whole stimmy into Bitcoin (which I've been investing in for the past 6 years) and run a mid-sized business. Try those goofy Coli one-liners on someone else.

Feel free to PM me for a FaceTime to get your proof and be embarrased, fakkit. :umad:

Lemme hold something my G

AncientNippyGallowaycow-max-1mb.gif

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

:feedme::russ:

I ain't never mad at somebody getting bread, fam. I'm proud of you.
I see you sensitive with that Neg Button, though. :mjlol:

Last edited: