Will any big budget non animated movie be a huge hit this summer?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
ID4 and Squad depend entirely on the reviews. If either do well with critics before release they'll be huge hits.

And the reason that civil war movie and The Founder are in the summer is because studios are starting to load up the traditional award season with blockbusters.

Jack Reacher 2, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, Doctor Stange, Assassin's Creed, Sing, and of course Rogue One have award season jam packed. Plus star powered award bait like that Walhberg movie about the marathon, and that Will Smith/Helen Mirren movie.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Suicuide Squad Only Thing That Looks Worth Watching

How Many Incarnations Of fukking Tarzan Do We Need? From Dozens Of Movies, TV Shows, Cartoons, Commercials, I Don't Know Anyone Who Likes Tarzan So Why Is This shyt Constantly Being Pushed Out

I'm Shocked They Didn't Slap A Wig On The Rock For This Movie

Conz

Superstar
Daps
just realized i forgot Warcraft, which looks like a turd, surefire flop

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i didn't mean Civil War "came and went." it's in the final stretch. it made it's billy +

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
only movie i seen this summer was batman and wont go back til suicide squads

maybe bourne it looks cool but matt damon rubbed me the wrong with that black female filmmaker bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Suicide Squad is getting good pre-release buzz. I think it'll end up doing better than Dawn Of Justice domestically.

ID42 is gonna flop. It looks like shyt

Ghostbusters is gonna flop..HARD. All this feminist twist their trying to put on the bad vibes surrounding the movie isn't going to work. shyt looks absolutely RANCID

Star Trek will do alright. It has a built in fanbase and the last trailer really did a lot to comfort some doubters. It won't flop but it probably won't set the world afire like the first one did.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Suicuide Squad Only Thing That Looks Worth Watching

How Many Incarnations Of fukking Tarzan Do We Need? From Dozens Of Movies, TV Shows, Cartoons, Commercials, I Don't Know Anyone Who Likes Tarzan So Why Is This shyt Constantly Being Pushed Out

I'm Shocked They Didn't Slap A Wig On The Rock For This Movie

"The ape man taught Tarzan....how the fck you better than me?":dwillhuh:

Tarzan aka "king of the jungle" who was raised by apes who taught him everything he knew. The animals go on to teach the white man all their trades and tactics, which he in turn uses against most of gods creations amongst the wilderness. :patrice:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Suicide Squad is getting good pre-release buzz. I think it'll end up doing better than Dawn Of Justice domestically.

ID42 is gonna flop. It looks like shyt

Ghostbusters is gonna flop..HARD. All this feminist twist their trying to put on the bad vibes surrounding the movie isn't going to work. shyt looks absolutely RANCID

Star Trek will do alright. It has a built in fanbase and the last trailer really did a lot to comfort some doubters. It won't flop but it probably won't set the world afire like the first one did.
BvS and f4 both had good pre-release buzz