Will any big budget non animated movie be a huge hit this summer?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't know. that ID4 sequel looks like a mess, doesn't have Will, and doesn't seem to have much buzz so far. I think it's gonna be the hit of the summer almost by default though.

and you can't cite Jurassic World, b/c no one on Earth expected that to be that big a hit.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bourne will make money each movie made more won't be massive overall but I'm sure it will make more than ultimatum did cuz people been waiting years on this one

Id4 sequel will be a sleeper hit I feel
Suicide squad will make the most this summer other than finding dory will crush shyt break a bil and if it's a great movie Frozen record better watch out and any 2 bil movie also

Great kids movies have massive legs especially ones that already have a fanbase and it's a sequel

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I seriously think Independence Day will flop. Not massively, but it's not going to do what I think you all are expecting. No Will, this generation doesn't know much about the original, seriously...I've seen no buzz from it besides from the nostalgia folks and even those seem few and far. I see it flopping the way White House Down did.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I seriously think Independence Day will flop. Not massively, but it's not going to do what I think you all are expecting. No Will, this generation doesn't know much about the original, seriously...I've seen no buzz from it besides from the nostalgia folks and even those seem few and far. I see it flopping the way White House Down did.
It would be a massive flop of epic proportions if its White House Down status. It won't be that bad. If anything it will do well.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
who asked for this? do adults care about this source material, and do kids even know it's a thing? i think the cgi looks like shyt too.

The CGI feels very off on that one but the source material is :whew:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
#saveussuicidesquad :mjcry:

giphy.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Turtles 1 did well because 2014 lacked blockbusters, outside of GotG. Turtles 2 flopped because of intense competition.

Suicide Squad will do well with women loving Harley Quinn.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Turtles 1 did well because 2014 lacked blockbusters, outside of GotG. Turtles 2 flopped because of intense competition.

Suicide Squad will do well with women loving Harley Quinn.
:martin:

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnmnm! :stopitslime:

These bytchES don't give a fukk about some Gotdamn Harley Quinn:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

We gotta stop this :pachaha: