WIGGINS = is showing possible bust potential

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Why was Kobe drafted so low? Serious question
He was the first guard trying to make the jump from HS to the NBA. GMs didn't want to take the risk of drafting him since they didn't see him play on the collegiate level. Especially since there were college studs like Iverson, Allen, Marbury, Shareef etc in the draft who were all projected to be all-star caliber players.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Unless your name is Kyrie Irving.

Look man. There is no question. He is overrated. You cannot debate that.

Good College Ball player Yes. Definitely.

Next Lebron.

No. Lebron was MUCH better at that age.

In the future. Who knows. Gotta go by what you see.

My post right above that one just said that I don't even see why he was compared to lebron. He doesn't have the body type or the court vision lebron has and that it was an unfair comparison for him. When I see him I see a Paul George or even Tracery mcgrady but a freakishly athletic version of one of them. And both of them are great athletes themselves

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My post right above that one just said that I don't even see why he was compared to lebron. He doesn't have the body type or the court vision lebron has and that it was an unfair comparison for him. When I see him I see a Paul George or even Tracery mcgrady but a freakishly athletic version of one of them. And both of them are great athletes themselves

Well then I agree. His demeanor at the moment will no doubt prevent him from becoming a champion. But he is young and we will see it unravel.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He was the first guard trying to make the jump from HS to the NBA. GMs didn't want to take the risk of drafting him since they didn't see him play on the collegiate level. Especially since there were college studs like Iverson, Allen, Marbury, Shareef etc in the draft who were all projected to be all-star caliber players.

Pretty much this. Had he spent ONE year at Duke though? :ohlawd:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
False and your opinion is some arbitrary non sense breh...Wiggins didnt pick Kentucky where it was perceived the most talent was...
Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook did NOT beast in college,Michael Beasley did...

I could name you a dozen all star calibre players off the dome that were ordinary college players according to stats,cuz clearly thats ur angle...

You judge players in college based on there skillset and abilities and not on there numbers.

Jesus man......:snoop:

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
His Game is fit for the Nba..Kansas offense is too Half court oriented and that's where he struggles at right now but the same could be said bout Bron at the age shyt right now as we speak Bron struggles sometimes when the game is slowed down the kid gonna be a beast in the league

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
same thing i felt about ben mclemore last year on kansas. lol. imagine if he stuck around and they played together.

and im still waiting for him to break out on the kings.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

no. he also refused to go to certain teams like the Nets. There was a story a couple of years ago that Calipari wanted to draft Kobe instead of Kerry Kittles but Kobe's agent said if he did, he'd go and play in Italy. That scared off most teams.

You're right that some teams pussied out because he was a highschooler. Philly considered him at #1 because of his workouts but were too scared to do the bold move and went the safe route with AI. The Clippers famously told Kobe that they wanted to draft him but people wouldn't take them seriously if they drafted a high schooler so they also pussied out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lolbatmann.gif

:dahell: he's right. Only Freshmen to dominate college basketball in the last 10 years were Durant and Beasley. Wiggins is right now having a better year statistically than D-Rose.

dunno why you found that funny