WIGGINS = is showing possible bust potential

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey joe,.....

Andrew wiggins was incredible in highschool, international and allstar play.
yet, when paired with real Americans.
it looks like he lacks the American feral aggressiveness to be productive in the college ranks.
on top of the nba.

I like the kid and I think his dunk in the last year micky d's game was argueably one of the greatest innovative dunks of all time.
sckraight out of nba jams type level of holy sheitness...
yet, and still.....
he is not really doing much against teams of moderate to of size in college.

sdsu and now texas are really exposing this dude.
he should have never went to Kansas anyway.
as their legacy has been to normalize holy shyt level talent.

only talent who really actualized themselves their whole career in our last gen is pierce.
who has the top executing basketball iq of the last gen.

wiggins is looking to not have the basketball iq.
or, what they call the dawg in him to succeed.

hopefully, he ramps up by the tournie.
yet, against real squads...
with real size playing up to Kansas.
plus, playing up like how most players will play up to match him in the pro's.
he is looking to be a project.

I been ready to boo the shyt out the kid.
the last six or seven games I watched of him, real talk.

art barr
I already knew it when he played sdsu. He really needs to stay in college, he's not a beast

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False and your opinion is some arbitrary non sense breh...Wiggins didnt pick Kentucky where it was perceived the most talent was...
Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook did NOT beast in college,Michael Beasley did...

I could name you a dozen all star calibre players off the dome that were ordinary college players according to stats,cuz clearly thats ur angle...

You judge players in college based on there skillset and abilities and not on there numbers.

lolbatmann.gif

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The true test will be in the tournament.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka said Gordon has a more expansive game and tried to talk crap about Blake Griffin's shooting, handles, and passing when Griffin is probably the best ball handling big in the league, one of the better playmakers and passers, and has a decent midrange.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forget the Raptors Tanking for Wiggins

Wiggins Tanking for Toronto :lolbron:

Imagine this dude playing so bad he ends up getting drafted to Toronto :dead:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But for real though.

if Wiggins can put the fukkin ball in the basket he would still be consensus #1.

It's easy to look good and not make a basket though. Esp against competiton that will be weaker than what he will see at the next level.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
He will be fine. I will say he is careless right he just want to get to the draft. He is hurting his stock however.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Kobe had a turn around jumper, elite handles and a post up game as a 17 year old. Several scouts thought Kobe would have been a point guard in the NBA because of his ball handling ability. Unless Wiggins gets any of those skills on an elite level he ain't seeing Kobe.

Why was Kobe drafted so low? Serious question

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
nobody that really watches hoops thought/thinks this dude is really gonna be the next lebron...there will be no next lebron...lebron is a once in a life time type of player...

we'll just have to wait and see with this cat....he can run and dunk...and thats pretty much all ive seen him do...the nba is a whole other animal than what this cat is used to

When I see wiggings I see a more athletic Paul George at the stage that he is at. He doesn't have the body type or court vision to be compared to lebron, that was a unfair comparison. But I do think wiggings has the potential to be a more effective Paul George and that's a hellava player. Most of the players @Art Barr is naming have pretty much blossomed as basketball players, especially Jabari Parker who struggles to impact games when he isn't shooting well and wiggings seems like he is just starting to groom as a player. His potential will make him the first or second pick depending on where his teammate gets picked.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
he'll be good but he'll be no lebron.

people called lebron passive and its only cuz he was scared to take the last shot.

Wiggins can be Kobe.

But he is going to need to revamp like Kobe did.

could take 4 years in the pros to do so.

the kid is already a college bust (results not even close to the hype)

i just hope he can be a NBA superstar otherwise Canada really sucks at all American Sports.

Cuz they don't got the American attitdue :lolbron:

How can he be a college bust, college players make their names in the tournament witch had yet 2 come.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can he be a college bust, college players make their names in the tournament witch had yet 2 come.
Unless your name is Kyrie Irving.

Look man. There is no question. He is overrated. You cannot debate that.

Good College Ball player Yes. Definitely.

Next Lebron.

No. Lebron was MUCH better at that age.

In the future. Who knows. Gotta go by what you see.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
People forget that even Carmelo dominated his one season in college. So, Wiggins have no excuse. When people were saying he was going to be the next LeBron. :camby:

Can wiggings at least get 2 play in a tourney before y'all bring up other people winning championships.