WIGGINS = is showing possible bust potential

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
dawg,..wiggins is supposed to be averaging more than sixteen as a college player.
regardless of who is on his team.
plus, that sixteen he gets is a lackidasical sixteen.
it is not a dominant game changing every game from the start sixteen.

art barr

its the system breh kansas has always been a slow it up grind it out team oriented program rarely does one player standout and drop gaudy stats or look like a flatout star.... unlike teams like duke, UNC etc where its more perimeter oriented and can freelance more........it would interesting if he went to FSU and been the man, i think he would have showed more of his skill set..but he obviously went to kansas to win and I'm pretty sure adidas had some say.....i compare this to when d rose was at memphis

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its the system breh kansas has always been a slow it up grind it out team oriented program rarely does one player standout and drop gaudy stats or look like a flatout star.... unlike teams like duke, UNC etc where its more perimeter oriented and can freelance more........it would interesting if he went to FSU and been the man, i think he would have showed more of his skill set..but he obviously went to kansas to win and I'm pretty sure adidas had some say.....i compare this to when d rose was at memphis

yep chris douglas roberts was the main guy on that roster

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
There hasn't been a freshman to put up his numbers in 10 years at KU. He had a terrible game today. But so did his whole entire team outside of Selden.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
There hasn't been a freshman to put up his numbers in 10 years at KU. He had a terrible game today. But so did his whole entire team outside of Selden.
And how many games have you seen where Selden went off like that? Bet you won't make it past four fingers. But dudes gonna continue to cyse this ONE game and shyt

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
He's playing exactly as I expected. He's been playing pretty well lately. Great athlete, but he simply has to get the dog in him if he wants to be a Kobe. That's all that's missing, IMO, but its never been him. The guy that looks frustrated as hell from this class is Randle. I keep reading here that he can't handle defenders with any type of length, but I would say he's simply suffering from playing with the twins. They are still doing the same crap they did in high school. I thought a college coach would change them, but obviously not.
Kobe had a turn around jumper, elite handles and a post up game as a 17 year old. Several scouts thought Kobe would have been a point guard in the NBA because of his ball handling ability. Unless Wiggins gets any of those skills on an elite level he ain't seeing Kobe.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
And how many games have you seen where Selden went off like that? Bet you won't make it past four fingers. But dudes gonna continue to cyse this ONE game and shyt

Typical reactionary shyt. The whole team looked bad. But of course as soon as wiggins has a off game these threads come.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe had a turn around jumper, elite handles and a post up game as a 17 year old. Several scouts thought Kobe would have been a point guard in the NBA because of his ball handling ability. Unless Wiggins gets any of those skills on an elite level he ain't seeing Kobe.

People forget that even Carmelo dominated his one season in college. So, Wiggins have no excuse. When people were saying he was going to be the next LeBron. :camby:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I attribute all this Wiggins shyt to Karma

That's what you get for turning down the Kentucky blue :ufdup:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol he's what, 18? You guys are incredible.

His game is much more polished for the NBA because he'll actually be able to utilize his athleticism more. Moreover, he won't be restricted in a systematic offense, like he is in college. In the league, he'll be able to get a lot more iso and one on one play, where he'll be able to explode and use his devastating spin move. This kid has the passion and work ethic to be great, give him some time. You can't write off an 18 year old freshmen as an NBA bust.