Wife: "my husband only makes 170k, we won't be buying a 2nd home anytime soon"

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not only does he make 170K, she's making at the last 150K from her base salary at Goldman, not including eoy bonuses, incentives and stock options. Fuk these entitled cacs, some people's household income doesn't hit 6 figures but she's "struggling" to support her family...

300k to 400K combined income isn't enough to get a mansion in Greenwich

The struggle :mjcry:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Damn, even his wife despises him. :mjlol:

John Boehner: "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bytch in my life."

Former House Speaker John Boehner: “Lucifer in the flesh”

Lindsey Graham: "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you."

Peter King: "I hate Ted Cruz, and I think I'll take cyanide if he ever got the nomination."

Donald Trump: "He's a nasty guy. Nobody likes him. Nobody in Congress likes him. Nobody likes him anywhere once they get to know him."

Marco Rubio: "Ted has had a tough week because what's happening now is people are learning more about him."

Rand Paul: "He is pretty much done for and stifled, and it's really because of personal relationships, or lack of personal relationships, and it is a problem."

Bob Dole: "I don't know how he's going to deal with Congress. Nobody likes him."

Chris Christie: "For him to somehow be implying that certain values are more appropriate, more American, depending upon what region of the country you're from, is to me just asinine."

Carly Fiorina (aka, Cruz's hypothetical running mate 2016): "Ted Cruz is just like any other politician. … He says whatever he needs to say to get elected, and then he's going to do as he pleases."

Conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer: "Everybody who knows him in the Senate hates him. And I think hate is not an exaggeration."

Conservative columnist Ann Coulter: "Cruz is a sleazy, Rovian liar."

Former Republican staffer John Feehery: "Cruz is an army of one, alienating anybody who is in his path. He advocates losing strategies purely to further his own career at the expense of the party."

Princeton classmate Mikaela Beardsley: "There are not that many people in my life who I can think of who I didn't actually have extensive interactions with who bring up such bad feelings."

Another Princeton dormmate: "He was just sort of an odious figure lurking around." Princeton roommate Craig Mazin: "Ted Cruz is a nightmare of a human being. I have plenty of problems with his politics, but truthfully his personality is so awful that 99 percent of why I hate him is just his personality. If he agreed with me on every issue, I would hate him only one percent less."

Cruz’s former college roommate, Craig Mazin: “One thing Ted Cruz is really good at: uniting people who otherwise disagree about everything else in a total hatred of Ted Cruz.”

Satanists balk at Cruz comparison: “Cruz’s failures of reason, compassion, decency and humanity are products of his Christian pandering, if not an actual Christian faith,” Satanic Temple spokesman Lucien Greaves said on Thursday, according to The Friendly Atheist. “It grows tedious when pedophile priests and loathsome politicians are conveniently dismissed as Satanic, even as they spew Biblical verse and prostrate themselves before the cross, recruiting the Christian faithful. Satanists will have nothing to do with them.”

Al Franken: “I probably like Ted Cruz more than most of my other colleagues like Ted Cruz, and I hate Ted Cruz.”

George W. Bush: "I just don't like the guy."

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I get it.

:manny:

For all the BS you got to put up with to be involved in politics and only come out with 170k a year a decade in...that’s an L.

fukk that. He gets a pension that pays out at $140k for the rest of his life. And it will only go up because he will 80% of whatever the current senator pay is.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nobody should ever be satisfied with their income. You always aim to earn more. And it's not like Ted is doing anything to contribute something positive to the state or the country anyway.
Not being satisfied is totally different than making 170k and acting like it’s 17k

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Nobody should ever be satisfied with their income. You always aim to earn more. And it's not like Ted is doing anything to contribute something positive to the state or the country anyway.

You are in no position to complain when your base salary can already afford you a comfortable lifestyle.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn, even his wife despises him. :mjlol:

George W. Bush: "I just don't like the guy."

John Boehner: "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bytch in my life."

Former House Speaker John Boehner: “Lucifer in the flesh”

Lindsey Graham: "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you."

Peter King: "I hate Ted Cruz, and I think I'll take cyanide if he ever got the nomination."

Donald Trump: "He's a nasty guy. Nobody likes him. Nobody in Congress likes him. Nobody likes him anywhere once they get to know him."

Marco Rubio: "Ted has had a tough week because what's happening now is people are learning more about him."

Rand Paul: "He is pretty much done for and stifled, and it's really because of personal relationships, or lack of personal relationships, and it is a problem."

Bob Dole: "I don't know how he's going to deal with Congress. Nobody likes him."

Chris Christie: "For him to somehow be implying that certain values are more appropriate, more American, depending upon what region of the country you're from, is to me just asinine."

Carly Fiorina (aka, Cruz's hypothetical running mate 2016): "Ted Cruz is just like any other politician. … He says whatever he needs to say to get elected, and then he's going to do as he pleases."

Conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer: "Everybody who knows him in the Senate hates him. And I think hate is not an exaggeration."

Conservative columnist Ann Coulter: "Cruz is a sleazy, Rovian liar."

Former Republican staffer John Feehery: "Cruz is an army of one, alienating anybody who is in his path. He advocates losing strategies purely to further his own career at the expense of the party."

Princeton classmate Mikaela Beardsley: "There are not that many people in my life who I can think of who I didn't actually have extensive interactions with who bring up such bad feelings."

Another Princeton dormmate: "He was just sort of an odious figure lurking around." Princeton roommate Craig Mazin: "Ted Cruz is a nightmare of a human being. I have plenty of problems with his politics, but truthfully his personality is so awful that 99 percent of why I hate him is just his personality. If he agreed with me on every issue, I would hate him only one percent less."

Cruz’s former college roommate, Craig Mazin: “One thing Ted Cruz is really good at: uniting people who otherwise disagree about everything else in a total hatred of Ted Cruz.”

Satanists balk at Cruz comparison: “Cruz’s failures of reason, compassion, decency and humanity are products of his Christian pandering, if not an actual Christian faith,” Satanic Temple spokesman Lucien Greaves said on Thursday, according to The Friendly Atheist. “It grows tedious when pedophile priests and loathsome politicians are conveniently dismissed as Satanic, even as they spew Biblical verse and prostrate themselves before the cross, recruiting the Christian faithful. Satanists will have nothing to do with them.”

Al Franken: “I probably like Ted Cruz more than most of my other colleagues like Ted Cruz, and I hate Ted Cruz.”

You should have put that plain spoken Dubya quote at the end :mjlol:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
170k is more than 90% of this country's households pull in per year. So no, you don't get it.

You know what I mean..

That ain’t shyt for you to sell your soul into politics.

:comeon:

Like finding out An NBA starter making 500k a year.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You know what I mean..

That ain’t shyt for you to sell your soul into politics.

:comeon:

Like finding out An NBA starter making 500k a year.

What the hell are they doing that's so difficult? And they still get it wrong 80% of the time. fukk them, they deserve to be making way less.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not only does he make 170K, she's making at the last 150K from her base salary at Goldman, not including eoy bonuses, incentives and stock options. Fuk these entitled cacs, some people's household income doesn't hit 6 figures but she's "struggling" to support her family...
Well here's a thought for that penguin faced bytch......Live below your means! I make 60k a year and dont have any debt besides my car. Cry me a river bc you cant buy a second house. Wheres the violin smiley? Cuz that would be perfect right now