Wife: "my husband only makes 170k, we won't be buying a 2nd home anytime soon"

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
170k or 250k for a couple is more than most make and its certainly 1% status.
But what does that really mean in an economy where a decent home will cost you 500k, good school for your kid 15k and people are paying off student loans until theyre 40.

Eveyone is way more broke than we think.

---

Superstar
Daps
People say they want honesty but get upset when they hear it. Everything is relative. You read somebody here bragging about pulling 6 figures, that's great relative to the circle that they are in.

In the circle that the Cruzes are in, their peers are CEOs, hedge fund managers, law partners,etc at the peak of their earning power.

This is it! It's all relative. Cats might be complaining about not having money but it's because of the circle they run in.

Just like someone who has a middle-class lifestyle in America is complaining about not having money. Compared to some cats in another country they can't understand why anyone who is in America would complain of money problems.

Still, she never had to throw her man under the bus, shyt is mad disrespectful. She is definitely get packed daily by a richer cat during those 70 hours!

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Think she really working 70hrs to make ends meet:camby:

IB at GS.... she’s doing 70 easy. I’m surprise she’s not doing more.

On another note, I actually do feel her pain. They should have been acquired a second home like 20 years ago.

But I have a hard time believing she’s not pulling in at least a million.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not that much BS.
A lot of money.

No it’s not.
Their salaries are not “low.”
And they’re not easy to corrupt because they’re in politics to be corrupt.

That’s not the reason.
Trump is a retard when it comes to money, there’s a reason he’s literslly undershot the S&P 500.
He started out w/ $430Ms and couldn’t even double it.

All I need is $2 mil and I’d flip that a hundred times over :mjcry: That’s like 40 houses in my poor ass city. I couldn’t fathom having $400 million dollars.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People say they want honesty but get upset when they hear it. Everything is relative. You read somebody here bragging about pulling 6 figures, that's great relative to the circle that they are in.

In the circle that the Cruzes are in, their peers are CEOs, hedge fund managers, law partners,etc at the peak of their earning power.
He makes millions a year, she’s purposely undershooting his salary. She grosses several hundred thousand a year minimum, not including bonuses, matching investments, personal investments, and stock options.
They probably earn a couple million a year combined.
She’s full of bullshyt.
We literally have his reported income for the past couple of years and can see he’s earning 7 figures a year.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Compared to real wealth, you’re a small fry in this country making $250,000. That’s like $150,000 post tax. So, that’s $12K a month. Let’s say, given how lifestyle inflation causes most people to up their spending, you’re spending $5-6K a month. So you’re saving $70K a year. Over 30 years, that’s $7 million in retirement. That’s assuming you didn’t support parents and family members. Didn’t help your kids out with various things. Didn’t have major medical expenses. Didnt account for what health insurance might cost. Didn’t have any other financial set backs. That’s also assuming you make that much money for a sustained amount of time. So if somehow you made it to that much at retirement...that’s GREAT. But you had to wait 30 years to get that amount, you are now 55-60 years old with a few years left to live and you were chained to a desk trading your time for money your whole life. That’s a FAR CRY from someone that’s worth $500 million dollars. Let alone billionaires. Even someone worth $20 million is in a whole different ballpark. You have much more in common with middle class than the real movers and shakers in the country.
I done seen it all brehs :mjlol:

This motherfukker best be making 500k a year if saying $250,000 is small fry:gucci:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He makes millions a year, she’s purposely undershooting his salary. She grosses several hundred thousand a year minimum, not including bonuses, matching investments, personal investments, and stock options.
They probably earn a couple million a year combined.
She’s full of bullshyt.
We literally have his reported income for the past couple of years and can see he’s earning 7 figures a year.
Fortune article from 2016
http://fortune.com

joint tax return for the Cruzes from 2014
http://www.taxhistory.org/thp/presr...6B93E85257F68006692AA/$file/Ted_Cruz_2014.pdf

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Not only does he make 170K, she's making at the last 150K from her base salary at Goldman, not including eoy bonuses, incentives and stock options. Fuk these entitled cacs, some people's household income doesn't hit 6 figures but she's "struggling" to support her family...

In Texas. :martin::rudy:

WWJD? Well none of this nastiness. :minister::scustpreach:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here. There’s stories you can read about the numbers of newly elected men and women who come to congress basically middle class and are multi-millionaires when they leave. I don’t know if it’s changed but not so many years ago it wasnt illegal for members of
Congress to take participate in insider trading.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
170k or 250k for a couple is more than most make and its certainly 1% status.
But what does that really mean in an economy where a decent home will cost you 500k, good school for your kid 15k and people are paying off student loans until theyre 40.

Eveyone is way more broke than we think.

COL is,another reason why birth rates are dropping