Wife: "my husband only makes 170k, we won't be buying a 2nd home anytime soon"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much of a raise would you need to give these clowns to deter corruption? And is that even a reasonable solution? You're saying that Congress is so corrupt they need a raise. If they are that corrupt do you not think they would take the additional salary and the bribes?
i never said they need a raise, i said that the reality of the situation is that the donor class looks at these motherfukkers like sheep to be slaughtered. i dont actually wanna give them more money :dead: i make 50 grand a year, anyone in congress saying 170k isnt enough can eat a dikk

washington is an absolute cesspool, that's never gonna change. i dont know what the solution is :yeshrug: obviously i would prefer an effective internal affairs department that audits these scumbags every year. an IRS audit for every senator and congressman :ehh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i never said they need a raise, i said that the reality of the situation is that the donor class looks at these motherfukkers like sheep to be slaughtered. i dont actually wanna give them more money :dead: i make 50 grand a year, anyone in congress saying 170k isnt enough can eat a dikk

washington is an absolute cesspool, that's never gonna change. i dont know what the solution is :yeshrug: obviously i would prefer an effective internal affairs department that audits these scumbags every year. an IRS audit for every senator and congressman :ehh:

Even Bernie Sanders would be like :whoa:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5FR5nEk.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall believe anything these people tell you.:DrakeDucktales:

From 2016:

Cruz releases partial tax returns

For 2011 to 2014, Cruz’s campaign released two pages of tax returns for each year. The documents, like those released earlier Saturday by fellow GOP contender Sen. Marco Rubio — don’t reveal many details like which tax breaks he claimed or how much he gave to charity.

In 2014, Cruz paid 32.2 percent tax rate on $1.2 million of income, his campaign said. Cruz’s income was relatively steady for the last four years, ranging between $1.7 million in 2011 to $970,193 in 2013.

Cruz filed jointly with his wife Heidi. While their income totals were relatively stable from year to year, their sources of income fluctuated. The majority of their income came from wages in 2014 and 2013. But they reported about $1 million in other sources of income for 2012 and 2011.

When he was running for Senate in 2012, Cruz released full copies of his tax returns for 2006 to 2010. In 2010, he and his wife reported $2 million in income, up from $347,716 in 2006.

They been making 7 figures a year for almost a decade. But "I got to work 70 hours a week to get by" :DrakeDucktales:

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
$175K aint enough to afford a house?!? :dahell: Why aint she working herself and contribute???

That's the thing; she works at Goldman Sachs as an Investment Manager. bytch is just out of touch. If this was the thing to sink Lyin' Ted's ship though :banderas:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anybody remember when Mitt Romney's campaign and presidential hopes fell apart cause he admitted he was so poor at one point that he couldn't buy his wife a pony?

This seems something like that.

"we ate tuna helper. We used an ironing board as a dinner table! :mjcry:"

Mitt Romney lost when he said $250,000 was a middle class salary

Technically, he was somewhat right. $250,000 is closer to middle class (albeit UPPER MIDDLE CLASS) than it is rich but, considering the LIONSHARE of Americans are earning $50,000 to $70,000, it was very weird for him to say that.