Wife: "my husband only makes 170k, we won't be buying a 2nd home anytime soon"

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
LMAO! These are the people in power folks talking about they can't buy a second home. She prolly talking about some million dollar vacation home. Trying to gas up broke white folks into thinking they (her and Ted) are regular people. The average american family make less than 60k and cannot afford a home, and she complaining about not being able to buy a secondary expensive piece of property. Its hilarious, yet disgusting.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I get it.

:manny:

For all the BS you got to put up with to be involved in politics and only come out with 170k a year a decade in...that’s an L.

170k is more than 90% of this country's households pull in per year. So no, you don't get it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RT, Ted is a scum bag.

But low salaries are part of why its so easy to bribe or buy politicians on all levels of gov.
im actually not mad at paying politicians more. there's a reason we have these a$$holes like trump and rick scott who refuse the salary

as fas as this topic, i hope cruz and his wife are violently killed in a car accident :ehh:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
RT, Ted is a scum bag.

But low salaries are part of why its so easy to bribe or buy politicians on all levels of gov.
Politicians are among the highest paid people in america:skip:

They easy to bribe cause they are pieces of shyt and only care about self.
Give them more money and that will raise the bid for lobbyist:mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
im actually not mad at paying politicians more. there's a reason we have these a$$holes like trump and rick scott who refuse the salary

as fas as this topic, i hope cruz and his wife are violently killed in a car accident :ehh:

BULL-fukkING-shyt.

You rail against the Teacher's Union, unions in general, and pensions all the time but you aren't"mad" about politicians being paid more? :mindblown: Besides getting a salary that beats 90% of American households, these fukks get all sorts of perks regarding food and lodging, healthcare and a pretty nice retirement package. Not to mention the "unofficial" perks. They get paid MORE than enough. Too much actually.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He could save 3k a month for 2 years and be able to be a second play home.

He can SAVE money and time..

By telling her to KICK ROCKS :camby:

That hoe is out of POCKET

If I was a senator and heard her dry snitching and throwing shade

I'd start hanging out at Fox headquarters snatch up one of those sexy azz reporters

Or start looking for a new "receptionist" at the Tex college campuses

Why put yourself through a marriage of misery and doom

When their is a group of sexy college women graduating in JUNE
:steviej: