Wife got me an Oculus Quest 2 for Christmas

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
no disrespect but that’s like asking if XB1 is compatible with PS4...2 totally different gaming platforms/systems...the only thing they have in common are some multiplat games specific to each device but the quest and PSVR do not operate with each other in any type of way
Yeah you right. I guess that was a dumb ass question

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you right. I guess that was a dumb ass question

yeah it really fukking was

just kidding lmaooo

I know a lot of steam VR games can be played on the oculus quest if you want more game options but you have to wire it to a PC tho

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 did you try Medal of Honor??
No. Is that on quest or thru oculus link? I used my $10 credit last night on the Tetris game someone had mentioned. Next time they send me something I'll have to check out medal of honor. I'll have to look at some videos and reviews in the mean time.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I just tried my gunstock in Contractor$

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

That shyt felt like paintball in the house. If you like realistic shooters you need a stock for those 2 handed weapons

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I had one but sold it cause it had bugs at launch like connecting gamepad controllers.. I guess all that is fixed by now right?
It's awesome. im posting this while on mine.

Watching movies in Imax :blessed:.

I figured out how to do remote desktop yesterday. My next project is to setup playing Stadia on there.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Just experienced VR chat for the first time...It was interesting to say the least... this shyt is intense on my brain though I feel like I can only play 30-40 minutes at a time. It's a trippy ass experience. It feels very similar to lucid dreaming. The slight blur that VR has increases that feeling

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I copied one of these to play with the Top golf and other Minigolf game and it's so dope. I looked up a how to swing a golf club and it's been helping hella in top golf.
20201222-194326.jpg
Top Golf is awesome. I just got Drop Dead the other day, and I like that too. It’s a little to arcadey though.

I got it setup to play Stadia now, and it’s just like sitting right in front of the big screen.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Just experienced VR chat for the first time...It was interesting to say the least... this shyt is intense on my brain though I feel like I can only play 30-40 minutes at a time. It's a trippy ass experience. It feels very similar to lucid dreaming. The slight blur that VR has increases that feeling
Yeah I can’t do it for a long time either. Am I the only one who makes this face :scust: when taking the goggles off and looking at real life again?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Copped mine last week. All I have right now is the Climb. Has anyone played Population ONE? What other games are worth playing on this?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man this is the most valuable gaming item in the world right now until the exclusives start dropping on the new systems.

But this shyt with Virtual Desktop on a gaming PC with VR exclusives like Half Life or just playing regular games in a big ass auditorium is the dopest shyt ever.

I also go :scust:when I take the glasses off and I'm at home again :mjlol: