Wife got me an Oculus Quest 2 for Christmas

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I got a hint that my uncle might cop one for me for xmas. Never was interested in VR gaming but getting one for free? :mjlit:

Definitely gonna keep tabs on this

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Yo brehs this shyt is super crack. Like I had minor vr experiences before, but this shyt feel like a full fledged jump in the matrix. Space Pirates got me on one. Damn brehs shyt got me thinking back to when I was 6 years old and shyt. This was a future I could only imagine on Star Trek and shyt. Like another poster said some of these games end up being more like experiences. Like you literally transported into different universes and shyt.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Yo brehs this shyt is super crack. Like I had minor vr experiences before, but this shyt feel like a full fledged jump in the matrix. Space Pirates got me on one. Damn brehs shyt got me thinking back to when I was 6 years old and shyt. This was a future I could only imagine on Star Trek and shyt. Like another poster said some of these games end up being more like experiences. Like you literally transported into different universes and shyt.
:wow::wow::wow:

shyt is straight fire, I had to buy 2 of my homies, my brother, and sister one all so we can meet up in games like walkabout minigolf, topgolf, or any other multiplayer experience. I just played a mini golf game with my girl and homie, it was magical.:blessed:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Man this Beat Saber game is relentless. I went from :jawalrus: to :why:.
You should learn how to sideload to get custom songs on beat saber, I dont fukk with edm so Billie Jean in beat saber is much better.

Also if you smoke weed you should get

-Superhot (get this even if you don't smoke weed. VR goat)

-Tetris effect. You might be like :stopitslime: for tetris but it's seriously one of the best games on the Quest. Tanscendent Experience

-Rez infinite, like a TPS tetris effect where it combines gameplay and music. Another transcendent experience but not on the same level of Tetris.

-Fisherman's tale. The trippiest puzzles I have ever done, it will show you how unique VR puzzles can be and how they can do things you could never replicate in a regular game or real world.

-Richies plank experience. Good for when you aren't used to VR and best party game. You can also use hand tracking in this game so you can interact without using a controller and just your hands. But you have to activate it in the oculus settings

Titans of space plus. The future of education and a very dope experience. It takes you on a tour of the solar system and is just amazing all around. Things are scaled down but it still gives you an amazing sense of scale in our solar system and a few outside stars.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
is Robo recall on that new wireless oculus
and how does it look

Genos

Superstar
Daps
is Robo recall on that new wireless oculus
and how does it look
Its basically the same as the PC version with way worse lighting. You get the PC version for free though if you get the Quest one

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You should learn how to sideload to get custom songs on beat saber, I dont fukk with edm so Billie Jean in beat saber is much better.

Also if you smoke weed you should get

-Superhot (get this even if you don't smoke weed. VR goat)

-Tetris effect. You might be like :stopitslime: for tetris but it's seriously one of the best games on the Quest. Tanscendent Experience

-Rez infinite, like a TPS tetris effect where it combines gameplay and music. Another transcendent experience but not on the same level of Tetris.

-Fisherman's tale. The trippiest puzzles I have ever done, it will show you how unique VR puzzles can be and how they can do things you could never replicate in a regular game or real world.

-Richies plank experience. Good for when you aren't used to VR and best party game. You can also use hand tracking in this game so you can interact without using a controller and just your hands. But you have to activate it in the oculus settings

Titans of space plus. The future of education and a very dope experience. It takes you on a tour of the solar system and is just amazing all around. Things are scaled down but it still gives you an amazing sense of scale in our solar system and a few outside stars.

if you got a good link for a sideload guide, go ahead and drop it. I got the quest one and beat saber pretty much all I been playing lately. been slacking on everything else. got the half life a while back and haven't checked it out yet. a good one that i played was "you're supposed to die" or something like that, not sure of the name. but its a short game with a small amount of levels where you have to do certain things to complete the stage and avoid death. interesting puzzle game.

I'll have to try the tetris game. oculus always sending me $10 credits and I used one for beat saber but haven't seen much that would interest me lately.