Wife got me an Oculus Quest 2 for Christmas

Genos

Superstar
Daps
if you got a good link for a sideload guide, go ahead and drop it. I got the quest one and beat saber pretty much all I been playing lately. been slacking on everything else. got the half life a while back and haven't checked it out yet. a good one that i played was "you're supposed to die" or something like that, not sure of the name. but its a short game with a small amount of levels where you have to do certain things to complete the stage and avoid death. interesting puzzle game.

I'll have to try the tetris game. oculus always sending me $10 credits and I used one for beat saber but haven't seen much that would interest me lately.
How To Install Custom Songs & Mods On Beat Saber For Oculus Quest

Youtube may help as well.

I like I expect you to die, it's fun, I got it about a week ago

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How To Install Custom Songs & Mods On Beat Saber For Oculus Quest

Youtube may help as well.

I like I expect you to die, it's fun, I got it about a week ago

got it working. had sidequest on my pc from a while back but never messed with it. had gotten it for some pokemon vr game my boy told me about but never got around to looking into it. I'll have to mess with it more and see what other apps are available and find more beat saber songs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is what I dont get about Vr headsets I mean is it really in depth and immersive??? why cant we have full dive vr like the matrix or some shyt..:pachaha:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got mine right before Tgiving, such a fire game system

I am going all in on VR. Especially knowing how much it’s going to evolve in the near future. Still enjoy regular consoles but most of my fun money will go to VR

Topgolf app is piff if you like going there. Feels just like the real thing

Bought Racket: Nx on the holiday sale and have been hooked since. Audica is fire too

I legit can’t stop playing this thing lol. Not to mention Netflix, prime video apps and virtual desktop ... basically a movie theater in your home

Genos

Superstar
Daps
got it working. had sidequest on my pc from a while back but never messed with it. had gotten it for some pokemon vr game my boy told me about but never got around to looking into it. I'll have to mess with it more and see what other apps are available and find more beat saber songs.
Breh, half life 1, return to castle wolfenstein, doom 1, 2, and soon 3 are all on sidequests. Full VR. You have to have the real games too but all of those together are like $20.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Half life alyx.
Thank me later

fit VR is a excellent workout

boneworks is a dope experience

and any racing sim with steering wheel is a game changer