Wife got me an Oculus Quest 2 for Christmas

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Just got one of these. It’s legit. Any recs on shooters and spirts games?

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
My wife just bought me the quest 2 for my bday. This is a very cool experience. I tested out that Anne Frank experience and made me feel like horror games would be goat on this. I was afraid a nazi was gonna pop out somewhere.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
My wife just bought me the quest 2 for my bday. This is a very cool experience. I tested out that Anne Frank experience and made me feel like horror games would be goat on this. I was afraid a nazi was gonna pop out somewhere.
Well resident evil 4 is coming out next month

Re7 VR is still my vr goat

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
You will need a gaming PC, but Half Life Alyx is the best gaming experience I ever had :yeshrug:. There is no shooter created that is this entertaining.

I was contemplating copping a gaming PC, but not sure if the I should spend the bread because I'm the definition of a casual gammer.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about copping one of these. I don’t have a gaming PC. Can I still play a flight simulator? I’ve been looking for Digital Combat Simulator but can’t find any info on whether I can run it without PC or not. That’s probably a dumb question but I know nothing about this.