Why y’all be having haircuts in front of y’all dreads?

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
As a bruh who’s had locs for over 15 years, if you plan on keeping your locs long term, keep the barber the fukk away from your hairline:ufdup: it looks sharp and fresh at first then that shyt starts getting pushed back further and further in the pursuit of flyness:francis:

Do you nikkas want the Stevie wonder
DviPhKeVsAAesw_.jpg
:ufdup: because this is how you’re going to get it
Facts. I only tighten my line up once in a while. Mine start at my hairline, so a lineup ain't necessary unless I gotta get fly between retwists or interlocking. Them barbers will push your shyt back too far trying to get your shyt angular and razor straight.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
37 and i just started locs in Jan...

haven't been to a barber in over a year, June 2020 to be exact...I don't plan on getting one either.

saw my 18 year old cousin get a shape up in the front of his locs for his prom, and I told myself I'm good on that. Looked good on him but not for me brehs

I got an intact hairline and told myself that MAYBE I'll get just a sharp line but not really on the sides/taper, to me it defeats the point of having locs

I'll leave all that to them young boys

:dahell:

you sound dusty as fukk. Just because you have locs doesn’t mean you can’t go to the barbershop. I have locs & I go to the barbershop every Sunday to get a lineup for my hair line & beard and get a temp fade.

and why we posting simp ass justinlaboy on here. nikka a straight dweeb

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
having dreads isnt an excuse to have a hot wheels track hairline. idk what yall are talking about

i didnt get a taper but i kept my hairline intact when i head hightop dreads

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
That shyt does look stupid, especially if the haircut too far back. That shyt should be right where the edges are. Even with braids it shouldn't look like a whole haircut then the Locs start at the back of your head.

Look how far back that dude Locs start on the right. That shyt look retarded.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Depends on the look you want. Personally, my hairline is fine and my dreads start right on it. Seems kinda weird to have to get a shape-up when you have dreads, IMO.​
True. Really all depends on how far back they start and how strong the line is. If the hairline falling back and ain't getn/can't get pulled into the dread roots then yea you might want to get edged up for the crispiness. If i grow mine back out that's gone have to be the case for me. I miss them hoes tho