Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
But yeah man fukk the flatearth talk lets talk about the multiverse theory.

XYMrsOmKCLCDTefuZbFw2dOrrbwfdHP1kUNF02gG0Mk.gif

Man... If I had a Sliders remote I'd try to find the universe where I'm rich, body that nikka and take his place.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
flat earth is most likely some psy-op shyt.

but the moon landing shyt. waaaaay too many oddities about it. and govts would play along with the usa because they have something to gain. never forget the usa is THE GLOBAL EMPIRE with the reserve currency and main military power of the world. Toe the usa's line and you can benefit quite a bit.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
flat earth is most likely some psy-op shyt.

but the moon landing shyt. waaaaay too many oddities about it. and govts would play along with the usa because they have something to gain. never forget the usa is THE GLOBAL EMPIRE with the reserve currency and main military power of the world. Toe the usa's line and you can benefit quite a bit.
And the Soviet union? The main reason we went to the moon, why would our cold war competitor not say we are lying and it's fake. What did they gain, then lose in the next 30 years of the cold war:comeon: ?

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
moon landing they have a ton of reasons to fake it including making sure america stayed the worlds super power. I am what you may call a conspiracy theorist and been studying this shyt for like 15 years. From my experience not sure how anyone can prove the Earth is truly round or flat. Also from my experience, everything we've been taught is a lie and anyone the system props up is probably an agent or a tool for the elite. Based on this alone it wouldn't surprise me if the Earth is flat. Most of the graphics NASA puts out look fake to me and it's bullshyt that we went to moon 50 years ago but don't have technology to go today.
What are your credentials... YouTube university , google academy??

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
And the Soviet union? The main reason we went to the moon, why would our cold war competitor not say we are lying and it's fake. What did they gain, then lose in the next 30 years of the cold war:comeon: ?

Hold on. I thought that same thing too a few years back. "The Soviets woulda said something"

But someone made a good case that the SU lied about putting a man into space and the usa figured it. So they ended up lying and covering for each other.

Each gets/got a boost to their global power/prestige

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm debating a flat earthers and I just don't see the benefit of lying to the public about the afomentioned things in the thread title :mindblown:
The U.S. and Russia have been lying about many things to save face since after World War 2 in order to position their technology companies on the world market. Moon landing was a marvel and a great accomplishment to show off American might vs the Soviets.

Every technololy that comes out you'll see these two brag and boast about it. These days it's stealth technology. Americans have been selling the world on stealth stealth stealth everything meanwhile Russians and Chinese are slowly but surely debunking stealth as more of a myth as newer radars are developed. Give it another 10 years and you'll see

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Hold on. I thought that same thing too a few years back. "The Soviets woulda said something"

But someone made a good case that the SU lied about putting a man into space and the usa figured it. So they ended up lying and covering for each other.

Each gets/got a boost to their global power/prestige
And then they continued the cold war for 30 more years?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can buy that the landing was faked, but flat earthers are fukkin retards

first of all, there's just zero benefit of hiding the fact that the earth is flat :dead: second of all, some government would reveal that it's flat, and be the one to break the truth. it literally has to be a conspiracy that ever government on earth is in on, for NO REASON :dead:

plus, just think about it and stop being a contrarian. it makes more sense that objects in space are spinning balls and globes, than flat disks that happen to line up just perfectly that they look like circles :dead: