Daps
OP asks question about Humble & y’all bring up Drake. Y’all deflecting

:sas1:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not that i'm into nominations, but the thing that gets me is the rest of the nominations look medicore and there were a lot of great songs/albums that year. They are obviously gonna put Kendrick cause he's media approved. Outside of Jay Z and Him, all these artists had okay->good hits, and medicore releases.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
OP asks question about Humble & y’all bring up Drake. Y’all deflecting

:sas1:

The song is not terrible, but it is by NO way a song of the year. Its not even close.

I mean for fukks sake, Goldlink deserves that shyt way more than Kendrick did. I mean even Drake had songs bigger than Humble this year. or Lil Uzi Vert with XO Tour Life

:stopitslime:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
The song is not terrible, but it is by NO way a song of the year. Its not even close.

I mean for fukks sake, Goldlink deserves that shyt way more than Kendrick did. I mean even Drake had songs bigger than Humble this year. or Lil Uzi Vert with XO Tour Life

r11f4sh.jpg

SlurRty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ x NYC

\

honestly ever since the grammys fukked up on giving mackelmore kendricks album of the year award.. they just been throwing grammys at kendrick.. they gotta save face..

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
Because it's one of the biggest songs of 2017 and that's mainly what the Grammys are concerned with? No need to over think this stuff.

The biggest songs of 2017 are not opinions lmao

Humble was #4 and Drake was not even close

Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 2017 - Wikipedia

Kendrick fans bringing up sales & charts to justify a Grammy nomination for Top Song is funny to me. What happened to all that shyt y’all used to say to downplay that shyt for every other artist?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Drake didn't have a bigger song than Kendrick. If he did, he would've submitted it to the Grammy committee. And, Humble was always above XO Tour Llif3. Like we're really gonna put Uzi's bumass crooning above Kendrick? Not even going to bother anymore, Bruno is taking that award, anyway.
XO Tour Life is a much better song than Humble.