Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
S80
Gkmc
Tpab
Damn

All classics objectively. Real music fans recognize this.

Real music fan? :ohhh:

I pay and have hard copies of all them. But I think section 80 is his best, GKMC didn't age well, TPAB gets praised for the jazz compositions but is class and damn is just plain overrated and hyped when it's average.

I gotta stop paying for music and listening to it since it doesn't make me a "real music fan"

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love these albums, you like Both of their last albums?

Yes! Ab soul is a pure lyricist. Sometimes he tries to hard but DWTW was a perfect balance for him.

Q doesn't get the credit I think he deserves. Blank face was one of the best rap albums to drop that year

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes! Ab soul is a pure lyricist. Sometimes he tries to hard but DWTW was a perfect balance for him.

Q doesn't get the credit I think he deserves. Blank face was one of the best rap albums to drop that year
I Agree with all of this. Can’t Wait for new Q

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
how many :camby:songs of drake have been nominated over the years.
exactly.
way too many.
:camby:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I'mma disagree, on every album outside of GKMC. Kendrick makes good hits, but album wise, I've seen better
It's ok for you to agree. Those knowledgeable in every area of music will recognize those albums as excellent, especially TPAB which is by far the greatest album of the decade, possibly the 21st century too.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
The song is not terrible, but it is by NO way a song of the year. Its not even close.

I mean for fukks sake, Goldlink deserves that shyt way more than Kendrick did. I mean even Drake had songs bigger than Humble this year. or Lil Uzi Vert with XO Tour Life

Drake didn't have a bigger song than Kendrick. If he did, he would've submitted it to the Grammy committee. And, Humble was always above XO Tour Llif3. Like we're really gonna put Uzi's bumass crooning above Kendrick? Not even going to bother anymore, Bruno is taking that award, anyway.

Code

Banned
Daps