Why Tyler the only rapper from OF to be a star

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I always liked Earl, Mike G and Left Brain, but their work ethics were always :yeshrug:

Frank ghost writes, so he makes the most money with the least amount of work. smart move. he's talented.

Tyler and Syd are work horses. That's why they're the most successful. :manny:
Taco and Jasper were always mascots, but I have to give them props for landing tv roles. overall, I'd say they're all doing fine. Tyler is the star, but not everyone can have the 'it' factor, thats why they are called 'stars'

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always assumed the internet was OF. I didn’t know it was just syd. That’s interesting.

also Steve lacy is kind of apart of their crew in a way to me

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean you just named 3 that have had success, Earl is good artist, maybe not a star but he made some dope stuff. The only ones left I can remember were Hodgy beats and Domo Genesis and Hodgy is dating Nelly Furtado. Im not sure how much more success you could expect from a group that was kind of alt rap crew with a cult following. OF never had any hits as a group
Bruh wtf at the nelly furtado lol.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
All of the Internet members have each dropped their projects. Def check those out. Matt Martians and Patrick Paige recently released some fuego.
They’re music may be good and we talking about it. What they lacking that Tyler don’t? Simply personality or a story?

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Jasper is gonna be in Jackass 4 lol

Might be a bit of a tangent, but I don't know if Jackass is taken as well today as it was in the late 90s/early 2000s with cancel culture and everything. Bam, Knoxville, Steve-O (man... Especially Steve-O's antics... :patrice:) etc. really used to put it all on the line.

Jackass 4 is gonna be so watered down it won't be recognizable to it's original

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Earl is by far the better MC, Tyler has the personality, a s well as the musical chops. This ain't difficult:yeshrug:
I take this back. Tyler was cool playing into the rainbow shyt and Earl is too original and not playing the game or making radio/pop appeal records. Earl is far and away the best rapper out of the group.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that hard to figure out. Managing to get an album out every other year until now (and still releasing a previous album with new content to at least have something halfway new out last year) has done a lot to further his career. On top of that, the shift in what type of music he makes now versus what he made at the beginning of his career is crazy. There are probably more people that picked up his music from somewhere in the run from Flower Boy to now than folks that have listened to him from the start. The clothing lines probably helped too.

Breh just seems like he wanted it more than everyone else, honestly. :yeshrug: