Why Tyler the only rapper from OF to be a star

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I think they ran into the pitfalls that music groups started by kids run into. People grow up. Wants, desires and ambitions change. Hell, people just change.

- Domo had a foot in and out of the group. There was a period where he took a year off OF to pursue a degree, which isn't wrong or dumb, but if I'm someone that's putting my all into this, I'm not looking at you as being the same as me or putting as much heart/risk as me. Remember, these teenagers.

- Hodgey been an opportunistic hater. His music was never the most demanded out of OF, but sometimes he would be on some diva shyt. Hating on Earl until he got sent to Somalia and the 'Free Earl' chants were at about every show.

- Earl in my opinion had just as much raw artistic/musical talent as Tyler, but didn't have the organizational/management skills and genuinely needed therapy and rehabilitation at the peak of OF. The right label could've had Earl as a kind of lesser, more emo Kendrick. But I suppose Earl doesn't even want fame or anything like that

- Tyler has a lot of bars on multiple albums more or less shytting on nikkas that didn't have his vision, drive, discipline, etc. which I always took as Odd Future subs. But then again Tyler is an emotional, bipolar sissy, so that's to be considered. Talented as fukk. But also a complete sociopath that will definitely throw others to the fire if it meant he stayed hot. But to be fair, dude admitted from day 1 he couldn't wait to sell out, so can't even blame him.

- Mike G was a mascot

I think Tyler saw what OF was or was supposed to be long before the others did. Can't take anything from that man, but I always feel Tyler could've been more stand up for the OF crew. He literally only looked out for his non-musical best friends he came with (Jasper, Taco)
Aye chill on Mike G wtf

Jasper more a mascot then him

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Earl doesn’t want to be :manny:

He chose the obscure MF Doom path and honestly has built a nice niche for himself. He’s basically king of the underground frfr.

Earl is huge amongst real hip hop heads. If you know you know

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Really its because Tyler is a producer and somehow got cool with some heavy hitters in the industry like Pharrell

Plus he with the gay shyt so you know he getting all the promotion he wants

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
But domo and earl make better music lowkey

And speaking on syd/the internet that group she was initial in called jet age of tomorrow, Matt martians makes decent music

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Does the whole clique EVER blow up?

It's usually just 1 or two Nyggas that became Stars....

Usually the 1 woman wanna Fck on ..

Absolutely NO ONE from O.F Was Fckable to the ladies

:dame: