Why this Forum is actual Trash - Valorant Official Game Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
they still have consistent tournaments even during this pandemic, what other game is having tournaments ? Rainbow 6 which is also only played on PC in tournaments ? Overwatch league is on hold as far as I know ? Tell us what other FPS is having consistent tournaments this past month and half?

It is happening, right now, in real time :dahell: we are watching it live :dahell: im literally watching a game of DrDisrespect, DrLupo, Ninja, JoshOG and Krafty on the same team :dahell: you can downplay it all you want :manny:

1.5 million viewers currently :umad: on day 2 as I type this :umad:

Like you said CS has had 20 years of fine tuning and it still has flaws, why are you holding Riot/Valorant on DAY 2 OF BETA to some high extreme?
So some games can't have a tournament, during a historic global pandemic. ok champ you got it. you done went in 5 different directions since this back and forth started
And when did I hold Valorant to a high extreme :unimpressed:

You can't be serious with this energy

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So some games can't have a tournament, during a historic global pandemic. ok champ you got it. you done went in 5 different directions since this back and forth started
And when did I hold Valorant to a high extreme :unimpressed:

You can't be serious with this energy

You are the only one comparing Valorant to Counter Strike brigning up multiple goal posts that you keep moving when proved wrong on each one :unimpressed:

you seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing :unimpressed:

why not sit back and enjoy current history being made :unimpressed:

or do you need to argue back and forth, do you thrive on it, what is the point you are failing to make here now over the span of like 4-5 posts :unimpressed:

you really on some goofy time right now :unimpressed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You are the only one comparing Valorant to Counter Strike brigning up multiple goal posts that you keep moving when proved wrong on each one :unimpressed:

you seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing :unimpressed:

why not sit back and enjoy current history being made :unimpressed:

or do you need to argue back and forth, do you thrive on it, what is the point you are failing to make here now over the span of like 4-5 posts :unimpressed:

you really on some goofy time right now :unimpressed:
I'm bringing up CS because the game shares a lot of its gameplay with it.

Bro if you don't want to have any discussion about it then just keep it moving instead of this disingenuous shyt :mjlol: don't blame the forum when you act like this

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm bringing up CS because the game shares a lot of its gameplay with it.

Bro if you don't want to have any discussion about it then just keep it moving instead of this disingenuous shyt :mjlol: don't blame the forum when you act like this

yeah but most of your post isnt about CS as a whole, but more about Steam, while trying to downplay Riot

and when showed that Riot can keep up with Steam you moved it back to CS ? you argue like a broad :dahell: just stick to a topic and take your L on it :dahell:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yeah but most of your post isnt about CS as a whole, but more about Steam, while trying to downplay Riot

and when showed that Riot can keep up with Steam you moved it back to CS ? you argue like a broad :dahell: just stick to a topic and take your L on it :dahell:
what was my first post before you went sideways?

let me get it.
People are getting their views up because Riot does that for streamers better than anyone...

but this game is just not for a lot of people. Shooters are more mobility focused than ever and this game punishes that more than anything else on the market.
Says who? Millions of people disagree. The coli is behind on whats really going on, as usual. Shooters are more mobility focused than ever? Last I checked the only FPS that is having consistent tournaments still is Counter Strike which has aim punch and limited mobility

No one needs Riot to have a competitive shooter? As it will go on to be the most money generated game of 2020 and 2021 ? Fans obviously disagree, but let the coli tell it we need a sticky thread for Dreams or that some how Uncharted 4 which probably has less than 500 people online with it is some wild success :mjlol:

You've made many horrible life decisions rather its personal or for gaming, from what you sleep on, to what you choose to stan, your opinion is irrelevant, your opinion means nothing. Go back to playing Jenga 2017 or whatever it is your actual most played game.

You play games for enjoyment? Then why the fukk do you own a TrashBox1
have fun bro :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dudes playing games on the computer like they’re in elementary school.

Ol ABCYA.com ass nikkas :mjlol:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
twitch numbers don't really mean shyt :yeshrug:

and that's coming from a :flabbynsick: cs player that got into the valorant beta :ahh:

9 posts on the valorant sticky though
M8cv7Yd.png

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

and that's coming from a :flabbynsick: cs player that got into the valorant beta :ahh:

M8cv7Yd.png

twitch viewers mean anything, usually indicative to how active a game is and how much interest is still in it

as you can see, most console games are dead, and in correlation they have no viewers on twitch either

while an old game like GTA 5 is thriving because of GTA RP (PC only) and is keeping the game going and has helped them sell over the past year 1/2

Dudes playing games on the computer like they’re in elementary school.

Ol ABCYA.com ass nikkas :mjlol:

:skip: man what :skip: console are for the kids, PC is for the grown you got it backwards

and that invalidates what i said how?

popular game isn't for everyone

but you said its not for a lot of people.. if millions play it, that would be a lot of people yes ? why you acting so fukking stupid in this thread its really unbecoming of you

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

M8cv7Yd.png

CS and tactical shooters don't hit in the hood, breh. PCs was too expensive for nikkas back then. That's why we dominate the FGC (its also why its underfunded too.)

I'm in the beta as well. Fun game. I'm trash at it because I haven't played a tactical shooter in like 20 years. Its sharpened my reflexes up in Warzone though so :manny:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
twitch viewers mean anything, usually indicative to how active a game is and how much interest is still in it

as you can see, most console games are dead, and in correlation they have no viewers on twitch either

while an old game like GTA 5 is thriving because of GTA RP (PC only) and is keeping the game going and has helped them sell over the past year 1/2

there are twitch spikes for "opening day" all the time though.. especially fps games. almost all of them put up numbers at release

and there's a bunch of different factors helping out with the valorant viewership right now

even a game like escape from tarkov can pop off on twitch for a while and that shyt is clearly not for everyone :yeshrug:

and csgo without a tourney going on will have pretty pathetic numbers which obviously don't show how popular it really is

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
there are twitch spikes for "opening day" all the time though.. especially fps games. almost all of them put up numbers at release

and there's a bunch of different factors helping out with the valorant viewership right now

even a game like escape from tarkov can pop off on twitch for a while and that shyt is clearly not for everyone :yeshrug:

and csgo without a tourney going on will have pretty pathetic numbers which obviously don't show how popular it really is

You lying, games come out every day, they dont hit like this

Warzone didnt even do a fraction of views of this :dahell: they peaked at 500k or so :dahell:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
but you said its not for a lot of people.. if millions play it, that would be a lot of people yes ? why you acting so fukking stupid in this thread its really unbecoming of you
pokemon is popular as hell but it aint for everyone either

you just want posts in this thread to make it look poppin :russ:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
You lying, games come out every day, they dont hit like this

Warzone didnt even do a fraction of views of this :dahell: they peaked at 500k or so :dahell:

i didn't say they hit these numbers.. you're not even reading people's replies anymore :russ:

i wanna be on valorant's side but you making it difficult :stopitslime:

there's a bunch of different shyt going on that's boosting valorant's numbers right now. that's all.

will it be popular? yeah most likely. will it be for everyone? nah.. and this forum is proof of that.

you going to war with people who don't give a fukk :mjlol: