Why the hardest New York rapper atm dancing like a low budget stripper?

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
giphy.gif

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
London is 40% black nyc is 25% black
:usure:

I'mma let yall cook. I'm not finna argue with yall today
London is 8% and mostly African now. foh lol

there is more black people in the City of New York than the whole of the UK
there's a million Jamaican Americans and maybe 350,000 British Jamaicans
stop it five

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
how many millions in nyc vs.london¿*
same roughly around 8 million each
London is 8% and mostly African now. foh lol

there is more black people in the City of New York than the whole of the UK
there's a million Jamaican Americans and maybe 350,000 British Jamaicans
stop it five
why are you comparing all of uk when I just said London, I didn't use the entire of new York state when I just meant nyc. you're making apple to orange comparisons and that's why you mad :gucci:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
why are you comparing all of uk when I just said London, I didn't use the entire of new York state when I just meant nyc. you're making apple to orange comparisons and that's why you mad :gucci:
aight bro lol i'm guessing you went to boston public schools

fact is by every metric ther eis more black people and more caribbean people in the us/new york state/new york city than in london
there's more caribbean people in Brooklyn alone then there is black people (including africans) in the whole UK

London is 8% black lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

fact is by every metric ther eis more black people and more caribbean people in the us/new york state/new york city than in london
there's more caribbean people in Brooklyn alone then there is black people (including africans) in the whole UK

again I ask where is your stats? I can provide you with articles that say they at least double that

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Don't double down now. You know exactly what you meant. NY "the state" to NYC "the city" is like comparing apples to oranges in different aspects. Just stopppp, you're backpedaling right now :laff:

Daps

:patrice:

Regional ethnic diversity

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of cats were raised on Wu Tang and DMX. They were the ones that promoting "no dancing" outside of the 2 step in parties. :hubie:

But like someone said, its crazy how much the sound changed in BK in just a handful of years. Its like they took the drill movement from Chi-Town and added their own slang.

This supposed no dancing era is another one of these exaggerated internet" truths"

nikkas never stopped dancing in Chicago...even while dmx and wu tang were at their height...the lil nikkas in the city even ushered in they own dance movements.. it jus aint take off like drill

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Don't double down now. You know exactly what you meant. NY "the state" to NYC "the city" is like comparing apples to oranges in different aspects. Just stopppp, you're backpedaling right now :laff:
no i'm not, I'm actually talking abut him speaking in reverse, from the very beginning I meant NYC not NY state, son can you pay attention :dahell:
ok I was wrong but it's still more than 8% going by those stats you presented :yeshrug:
8million black folk¿*
no I meant total but going by those stats nyc is 25% while London is 14%