Why the hardest New York rapper atm dancing like a low budget stripper?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I believe you :pachaha:
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
My brother was doing it - he's the last person you expect bc he's usually a no. b.s. type of dude. Things don't have to be serious allll the time.
I was watching my son and his friends the other day, after coming home the other day. They were doing the dances; we were all playing around. I just got off work and didn't change out of the dress and heels that I had on, so I guess they found that shyt hilarious for whatever reason - me being in formal office wear and "woo walking".
I didn't know he was recording me though. I snatched that phone so fast. Not having me go viral in my corporate fashions doing this dance-
:old:
giphy.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Nahhhh.. I'm good.
:huhldup::camby:
images
you didnt even listen to both tracks i bet, shyt goes hard you aint gotta front. one of them nikkas just rapping in straight up patois:mjlol::russ:
Never did I think Id see Lowkey on the Coli :dead:

C Tier Tottenham rappers going global :dead:
:troll: I've been around the world bro, coming soon to a hood near you

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
you didnt even listen to both tracks i bet, shyt goes hard you aint gotta front. one of them nikkas just rapping in straight up patois:mjlol::russ:

:troll: I've been around the world bro, coming soon to a hood near you

I hear you bro, I know you’re well cultured.

No point tryna convince folks like Nicole cause anyone with logic knows that liking Pop Smoke and Dismissing Uk Drill makes no sense.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah, we just flipped it and made it better over here in NY. Especially in terms of lyricism and visuals.
No one on this side is trying to listen to "I'll knife stab you brethren if you don't act proper, over at the estate, mate. Word to Queen Elizabeth, stop acting so posh, oh my gosh" over heavy drill beats.. foh.

Chi Town made the drill movement and NY just added much better lyrics with their own slang. If anything, NY is keeping the whole movement alive.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Chi Town made the drill movement and NY just added much better lyrics with their own slang. If anything, NY is keeping the whole movement alive.
Facts. and you will ALWAYS see a NY drill rapper giving credit/ homage to Chicago and UK for the movement. The same can't be said giving back the same energy to NY.
NY has always had the lyricism. Axl Beats is the main producer of drill beats and he even said that UK drill rappers are too repetitive. He's creating beats mainly for NY now, for a reason. M
:russ::deadmanny:He's getting at the UK artists who he provided beats for :bryan::mjlol:The UK drill producers are migrating to NY, not vice versa.
That Ether-

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
shiiit my 37 year old asss be bussing be the woo walk too, that dance vicious. and i got that blixky twirl too:russ:

how didn't fetty luciano get locked up with that gs9 sweep?
this song hits