Why the hardest New York rapper atm dancing like a low budget stripper?

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I been all over Brooklyn, I’ve never heard about that about Canarsie. That must be something new.

Naaa Canarsie aint new at all...its just out the way and you really only going out there to visit someone you know its pretty much all residential...only way to really get out there is drive or bus ...only train to get out there is the L.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Naaa Canarsie aint new at all...its just out the way and you really only going out there to visit someone you know its pretty much all residential...only way to really get out there is drive or bus ...only train to get out there is the L.
nikka... I just said I’ve been all over Brooklyn. I know how to get around out there. I was saying there’s nothing suburban about it. shyt is just deep. You know what’s deep? fukking Coney Island. I rather go to there than CI. That shyt is a hour in change if you live in Brooklyn :mjlol:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
no they took the uk drill movement and they using the exact same slang

"ill chef you into a duppy"

:mjlol: thats from the mandem over there, even their producers are from the uk
there's way more Caribbean / Caribbean American folk in New York than UK. duppy is Jamaican Patois. im tired of british nikkas trying to claim Jamaican slang or American slang

these BK drill kids use ny/brooklyn slang and since many if not most of them are Caribbean Creole and Patois words creep up

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
nikka... I just said I’ve been all over Brooklyn. I know how to get around out there. I was saying there’s nothing suburban about it. shyt is just deep. You know what’s deep? fukking Coney Island. I rather go to there than CI. That shyt is a hour in change if you live in Brooklyn :mjlol:

:pachaha: My bad i read it fast. I didnt see the part where you said "you never heard that about canarsie." I thought you put "you never heard about Canarsie" which threw me off.

Canarsie having houses just be throwing some ppl off. It has a suburban look but Canarsie aint suburban and them nikkaz aint much diff than Flatbush nikkaz.

CI is a trek you right. I havent been there in a while and I took my nephews and niece there this summer who were visting..even driving it was like never ending to get out there.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's way more Caribbean / Caribbean American folk in New York than UK. duppy is Jamaican Patois. im tired of british nikkas trying to claim Jamaican slang or American slang

these BK drill kids use ny/brooklyn slang and since many if not most of them are Caribbean Creole and Patois words creep up
What about chef?

Shut up man.. Everybody knows he's riding UK drill wave. We got the sauce

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
What about chef?

Shut up man.. Everybody knows he's riding UK drill wave. We got the sauce
no one outside of your sad country can name any of your drill artists lol none of your drill artists are touring globally or setting records or doing anything noteworthy

stick to things y'all good at like breeding yourselves out and stabbing each other lol

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Let’s be clear about this drill shyt. Brooklyn nikkas loved the shyt out of that drill shyt when Chicago started it. Those nikkas were young when that shyt was poppin. That’s all they know and fukk with like that. All of the young generation really.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chi Town made the drill movement and NY just added much better lyrics with their own slang. If anything, NY is keeping the whole movement alive.
Hold up now, most drill rappers are pure trash but Chicago do got some guys with some real bars that shyt on most of them bk nikkas.

Unfortunately these cats tend to either get locked up or killed.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

London is 40% black nyc is 25% black
:usure:

I'mma let yall cook. I'm not finna argue with yall today

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NY brehs been lost since Wayne blew up, not even kidding - I remember when NYC was known for having the realest MCs street shyt only: Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang etc.

Then Wayne blew up after Master P paved the way and all NY brehs tried to sound like they were from the South and when Atlanta started doing their thing from Lil Jon, Lil Scrappy to Luda and 2Chainz etc. they really lost their way.

This guy dancing like a thot is part of NY’s evolution.

Actually it’s sad: I was a huge West Coast hip-hop fan but even I copped all that Wu, Mobb Deep, Biggie, Nas of course shyt and now this.

NYC should be way better than this..
you stuck in the 90’s dudes refuse to let these youngins have fun.