Why the hardest New York rapper atm dancing like a low budget stripper?

Daps
At the 2011 census, the total Black population of London stood at 1,101,688.[4]

Ethnic groups in London - Wikipedia

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there were 2,086,566 black people residing in New York City. Percentage wise, approximately two out of every five black residents of New York City resides in Brooklyn

Demographics of New York City - Wikipedia

if theres already over half as many Black folks in London, than NYC.. and, 2/5 Black residents live in BK.. :patrice:

tenor.gif

Daps
Brooklyn Population 2019
Brooklyn is New York City's most populous of five boroughs and the second-largest in size. It has the same boundaries as Kings County, which is also the most populous county in the state and the second-most densely populated county in the country after New York County/ Manhattan. If it were a city, Brooklyn would be the 4th most populous in the United States.

Brooklyn has an estimated population of 2.6 million with a very high population density of 36,732 people per square mile, or 14,182 per square kilometer. The history of the borough goes back 350 years and it has long been known as a popular destination for immigrants to the United States.

Brooklyn Demographics
At the 2010 Census, the racial and ethnic breakdown of Brooklyn was:

• White: 49.5% (non-Hispanic: 35.8%)
  • African American: 35.8%
  • Asian: 11.3%
  • Native American: 1.0%
  • Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander: 0.1%

thats roughly 936,000 Black folks in BK..

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Nah some folks from more rough areas in BK poke fun at Canarsie because of its middle class status with backyards and driveways with dudes acting like they from Brownsville or something lol.
My nikka, you and I know certain parts of flatbush look the same way. A nikka could think that shyt if he want to. He’ll be in for a surprise lol. When I did live in Brooklyn I use to work out at BRC(I use to live across from brookdale hospital). Nothing was sweet about the nikkas that was from Canarsie.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
My nikka, you and I know certain parts of flatbush look the same way. A nikka could think that shyt if he want to. He’ll be in for a surprise lol. When I did live in Brooklyn I use to work out at BRC(I use to live across from brookdale hospital). Nothing was sweet about the nikkas that was from Canarsie.

I’ll be honest with you I have that type of thinking. I don’t take them seriously

:russ:

but you right I know certain parts like Breukelen houses and Bayview are real thorough.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
no one outside of your sad country can name any of your drill artists lol none of your drill artists are touring globally or setting records or doing anything noteworthy

stick to things y'all good at like breeding yourselves out and stabbing each other lol

:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah, we just flipped it and made it better over here in NY. Especially in terms of lyricism and visuals.
No one on this side is trying to listen to "I'll knife stab you brethren if you don't act proper, over at the estate, mate. Word to Queen Elizabeth, stop acting so posh, oh my gosh" over heavy drill beats.. foh.

Yaooooo......:laff:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one outside of your sad country can name any of your drill artists lol none of your drill artists are touring globally or setting records or doing anything noteworthy

stick to things y'all good at like breeding yourselves out and stabbing each other lol
Yep, he mad lol..

I don't even care for this shyt. Just calling it how it is.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the 2011 census, the total Black population of London stood at 1,101,688.[4]

Ethnic groups in London - Wikipedia

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there were 2,086,566 black people residing in New York City. Percentage wise, approximately two out of every five black residents of New York City resides in Brooklyn

Demographics of New York City - Wikipedia

if theres already over half as many Black folks in London, than NYC.. and, 2/5 Black residents live in BK.. :patrice:

tenor.gif

Interesting.

@GrindtooFilthy I see your point doe.. Black people have a huge presence in London.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this may help you a bit more.. although London is a big larger, theres way more people packed into NYC as a whole..

042315_london.jpg
Is NYC classed as just the 5 Boroughs, the blue outlines or what?

Coz the greater London area ain't even really London.. shyt includes places like Essex etc where there's no black people and they ain't got a London post(zip)code. Basically the spots where the white flight folks went to.

Daps

Coz the greater London area ain't even really London.. shyt includes places like Essex etc where there's no black people and they ain't got a London post(zip)code. Basically the spots where the white flight folks went to.
5 boroughs.. the blue lines, are the 5 boroughs/NYC..

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Population 2019
Brooklyn is New York City's most populous of five boroughs and the second-largest in size. It has the same boundaries as Kings County, which is also the most populous county in the state and the second-most densely populated county in the country after New York County/ Manhattan. If it were a city, Brooklyn would be the 4th most populous in the United States.

Brooklyn has an estimated population of 2.6 million with a very high population density of 36,732 people per square mile, or 14,182 per square kilometer. The history of the borough goes back 350 years and it has long been known as a popular destination for immigrants to the United States.

Brooklyn Demographics
At the 2010 Census, the racial and ethnic breakdown of Brooklyn was:

• White: 49.5% (non-Hispanic: 35.8%)
  • African American: 35.8%
  • Asian: 11.3%
  • Native American: 1.0%
  • Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander: 0.1%

thats roughly 936,000 Black folks in BK..

what are you analyzing here?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

NYC is the five boroughs. Older cities and northern cities in general only use their cities boundaries while southern cities tend to claim their whole region.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 boroughs.. the blue lines, are the 5 boroughs/NYC..
In that case.. That pic ain't really accurate coz Greater London includes some proper rural areas.

But yea I never get this USA vs UK black culture debates. We both come descend from slaves, have the same struggles got the same enemy. UK (London) culture emulates American culture. And just runs a mile with it, takes it too far.

I grew up in the era where dipset made flagging cool and we was all bloods n crips, murders left right and center. Like the saying goes, there's a ghetto in every hood.

One you begin to travel the world like @GrindtooFilthy you see shyt different. Which is why he takes the view he has. While I can imagine the rest of you guys just going through media sources for research and info.