Why the hardest New York rapper atm dancing like a low budget stripper?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hopefully Pop Smoke was clowned for this after the video.

suburban Canarsie ass nikka
Clowned after having the hottest song in NY abd mixtaoe in category, touring off it and collecting checks - I don’t think he gives much of a fuk at not even 21 yrs old, about a few minutes of promo which he collected another check for, which is not the official video. This is also on his IG, so he knows. Considering Kooda B took more of an L than him that cost him years of his life and he was dancing his ass off.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
NY brehs been lost since Wayne blew up, not even kidding - I remember when NYC was known for having the realest MCs street shyt only: Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang etc.

Then Wayne blew up after Master P paved the way and all NY brehs tried to sound like they were from the South and when Atlanta started doing their thing from Lil Jon, Lil Scrappy to Luda and 2Chainz etc. they really lost their way.

This guy dancing like a thot is part of NY’s evolution.

Actually it’s sad: I was a huge West Coast hip-hop fan but even I copped all that Wu, Mobb Deep, Biggie, Nas of course shyt and now this.

NYC should be way better than this..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's fukkin crazy I remember back in the day if you wasn't lit or had no moves nikkas would clown you and push you out the circle or you get tossed out the party

Mfers saying they don't Dance, man don't bring that wack energy over here and ruin the house party vybe :camby:

A lot of cats were raised on Wu Tang and DMX. They were the ones that promoting "no dancing" outside of the 2 step in parties. :hubie:

But like someone said, its crazy how much the sound changed in BK in just a handful of years. Its like they took the drill movement from Chi-Town and added their own slang.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks with smoke. And i like dancing. I mean i dont but i can enjoy it

but this hip swaying and dipping low is a bit fruity. I dont think men should move they hips.

secondly, does every gang crew have a dancing ass nikka. Is there a application process? It seems you cant have a gang without having a nikka who can dance.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
like i said he should've had some dimes with him for context ha*
Is that tha standard protocol for flexible adjacent behavior now?

Just put some hoes next to him it's kosher now. :troll:

On another note besides tha leg kicking shyt does look like some shyt a nikka in a fishnet tanktop and kangol would do:russ: like Eddie Murphy playing his dexter st jacque character.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Clowned after having the hottest song in NY abd mixtaoe in category, touring off it and collecting checks - I don’t think he gives much of a fuk at not even 21 yrs old, about a few minutes of promo which he collected another check for, which is not the official video. This is also on his IG, so he knows. Considering Kooda B took more of an L than him that cost him years of his life and he was dancing his ass off.

How much time they gave Kooda? Didn't even know he got sentenced

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
here's the og video - but I'll let 60 yr old ny haters and 13yr old white boys banging on the keyboard tell it.

Dude repping for us Southeast Brooklyn nikkas, a beautiful sight to see. East New York, Canarsie, Brownsville, :salute:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Is that tha standard protocol for flexible adjacent behavior now?

Just put some hoes next to him it's kosher now. :troll:

On another note besides tha leg kicking shyt does look like some shyt a nikka in a fishnet tanktop and kangol would do:russ: like Eddie Murphy playing his dexter st jacque character.
what does dancing have to do with sexuality¿

y'all got some sus shyte on your mind watching that vid¿

ha