Why the Bethesda hate?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They obviously do something well cause people still play skyrim like crazy

They do world creation well.

These games are popular for the same reason something like WoW is popular, they are both disposable and addictive without ever requiring much in the way of thought or effort. Basically the gaming equivalent of 'Two And A Half Men'.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I can understand the frustration with melee combat, but then you must understand why I have never ran into such problems. I always play as a mage therefore nikkas always die after a couple spells anyway. Level 100 destruction :ufdup:. And in Fallout I always got my rifle skills maxed so blowing nikkas heads off before they knew what hit them became a common occurrence:win:.

So, because of my play style, I inadvertently minimized the weaknesses of the game so that all I could focus on was the game's strong points.

Gaming done right, my friends :win:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Mages are boring as shyt though.... :beli:

I'd rather run up on nikkas with my greatsword like conan and put the steel through the stomach... :banderas: i love when my character does that.

maxresdefault.jpg

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
As the OP I can admit that Fallout 4 let me down.

I always preferred the Elder Scrolls series over Fallout though so I'm keeping hope alive until the next one drops. I don't count that bullshyt ESO as a real Elder Scrolls game either...I don't know wtf that bs was