Why the Bethesda hate?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bethesda was dropping unfinished, broken, buggy, laggy, shytty games before it was hot.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What kinda combat would you rather see in the the elder scrolls games?

I wanna see them overhaul the sword combat completely give it a good learning curve and actually have bad guys you have to be on your toes to beat. Parrying and blocking. Counter strikes. Better animations. A way to actually disarm them mid combat whether hitting a leg or an arm would be awesome. Arrows hitting vital organs and seeing them react to it.

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
If they take some of the pc mod ideas and put them into the next skyrim.... :noah: us console gamers NEED that! :ohlawd:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I don't give a fukk about anyone's criticisms really. Can't name any other games you can put over 100 hours into and it feels like 30. It's always worth the $60 to me and there's still so much room for improvement in Fallout 4.

I can understand someone having a problem with the fetch quests but I love that shyt. Running through every side quest, saving the game, then starting from one side of the map and killing anything that moves? Makes you feel like Morgan in The Walking Dead "I have to clear" :damn:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If you playing a Bethesda game on a console then you doing it wrong...

I love everything they do (even really liked the evil within)

BUT...

That is the only game that they have released that isn't buggy as a Louisiana swamp in June...

Fallout 3, Skyrim, and Fallout New Vegas were all but unplayable until they dropped a patch for them...

Somehow every other gaming company gets bad press for releasing games that have major bugs from the jump...Bethesda somehow doesn't get that press though...

And what people do modding their game shows just how powerful the engine they use is...but somehow Bethesda themselves can't be bothered with making better graphics, animations, quest, etc...

Not sure how they get away with that either...a gaming company that is known for games creates content that is actually not as good as the user created content for it's own games...

I'll cop Fallout 4 the first day it drops...

But I know it won't shine until the old heads on Nexus Mod Manager gets a hold of it...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
what big open world game doesn't have bugs? for that matter no one else really makes games on that scale

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Their games are sometimes incredibly buggy (New Vegas drove me insane) but you get the most bang for your buck with their games when it comes to content.
Besides the usually robotic NPCs due to dated engine, their worlds are always teeming with life.
Leaving the vault for the first time in FO3.
Stepping out of the prison in Oblivion.
Escaping the dragon in Skyrim.
You're let loose into a huge world with meaningful locations to discover. Interesting side quests. Intriguing sub-plots.
Everything from the characters to the locations tend to have a story to tell.
I drop full price on Bethesda games the first day with no hesitation. They're great.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Another thing i loved about Skyrim but has massive potential was the armor forging... I spent hours on hours forging my own armor in the basement of my house.... :banderas: that was my favorite part of the gane, coming home after mining for ebony deposits making ebony armor.... using the tonics to boost my smithin skills... way overpowered superweapons.... :banderas: but they can do so much more... Have us design new swords and different types within the classes... I love Rapiers, Samurai Swords, scimitars, Daggers, but the Schimitars & samurai swords you have to find you didnt make them. I would like customization, such as changing the hue of the sword, colorization of blades, PERSONALIZED ENGRAVING... :banderas: another thing which pissed me off was going on these quests finding all these jewesl but cannot add magic to them and mold them into the armor and weapons... you know how badass it would have been putting a big ass diamond with magic powers into the pommel of my sword so when i hit nikkas with the back end they hurt more or it glows or something....

The potential is there for so much more....:mjcry: When i finally reached level 90 to make daedra armor was fukking insane..... so much potential...

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I don't hate them but I will not buy another game from them until they do something with that combat system. There's no excuse for it still being this bad after so many games.