Why the Bethesda hate?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I don't really get it. Before I played Oblivion, I thought Fable (from the first xbox) was the GOAT console RPG. I actually bought Oblivion on a whim, expecting to regret my purchase and take that shyt back to walmart for a different game (like what I did for Condemned, even though the game was okay for a while).

Long story short, oblivion took my soul brehs :mjcry: it literally provided everything I've ever wanted in a RPG. I play as a mage in every RPG I Ever pick up, and Oblivion KILLS IT in that department :noah:. Creating an armor set that renders the wearer completely camouflaged :ahh: shyt had the rest of the game easy as shyt. Yeah it's a cheap move :whoa: but fukk you:birdman: I earned it by putting in the time to level up to even be able to do such a thing.

My perception of the company went from "the fukk is a Bethesda" to me copping Fallout from the name alone. VATS, my nikka??:banderas: more of my life was wasted on their company's amazing products.

By the time Skyrim hit, I was officially a believer:lawd: Bethesda can do no wrong in my eyes. I would wear Bethesda drawes if they came free with my purchase. Yall get my point.

So what yall got against them? I understand the bytching about Rock* And EA, but the Bethesda hate seems completely unfounded. I'd like to think my opinion isn't biased simply because I have no reason to like them nikkas other than the fact that everything they drop is :whew:. Where the naysayers at? express ya opinions brehaters :wow:

And when the fukk are they gonna release another RPG damnit??:feedme: idgaf if it's fallout,elder scrolls, or some completely new shyt they done fukked around and came up wit, I need these nikkas to hurry up and take my goddamn money! Only game im anticipating in the near future is Mortal Kombat X. Other than that I'm :sadcam:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Who hates Bethesda??? :wtf:
Idk breh, I be reading through threads and some nikkas seem hella anti-Bethesda. Hopefully they expose themselves in here and at least provide objective criticism to support their stance.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
getting your jump skill up in oblivion and jumping onto houses to get away was my shyt

straight MJing cats .... I remember I didnt know how or where to buy a house for at least 2 weeks
and I used to drop all my shyt into a river like a true G

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They can do so much better at combat. The potential is there though but its like they are a bit lazy in that area...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Well lets see.

Graphics are mediocre at best
Combat/gameplay is WOAT
Hilariously bad animations
Terrible stories/writing
Repetitive fetch quests
Lifeless NPCS with the same voices and lines repeated ad nasuem
Glitches upon glitches upon glitches

Skyrim on ps3 was an unacceptable disaster that if made by any other company would be rightfully ripped to shreds. But instead its bethesda they get a pass.

Not to mention their shytty business practices that rival EA but again gets ignored for some reason.

I dont care that the games have 100000000 hours of content when its just the same stale go halfway across the map kill guys collect item and come back shyt.

If your gameplay AND story are ass then why as a gamer should i play?

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Well lets see.

Graphics are mediocre at best
Combat/gameplay is WOAT
Hilariously bad animations
Terrible stories/writing
Repetitive fetch quests
Lifeless NPCS with the same voices and lines repeated ad nasuem
Glitches upon glitches upon glitches

Skyrim on ps3 was an unacceptable disaster that if made by any other company would be rightfully ripped to shreds. But instead its bethesda they get a pass.

Not to mention their shytty business practices that rival EA but again gets ignored for some reason.

I dont care that the games have 100000000 hours of content when its just the same stale go halfway across the map kill guys collect item and come back shyt.

If your gameplay AND story are ass then why as a gamer should i play?
They obviously do something well cause people still play skyrim like crazy

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
After Skyrim (ps3) it would take a minor miracle for me to fukk with anything from that company.