why Ricans always calling themselves "Spanish"?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They are definitely the dumbest hispanics :heh: you ain't from Spain.

Go to Spain they'll let you know that with the quickness :krs:

Ricans be like "uh huhhh I AM spanish bc I have latino blood" :skip:

why are they so confused? :lupe:

Puerto Rican and Cubans are different than the Mexicans and Central Americans.

• Mexicans and Central americans are decendents of the great Aztec and Maya civilizations. Those got taken over by Spain thus why they speak spanish. THey still have a lof of that indigenous blood in them.
  • Cubans and Puerto Ricans however are mostly of Spanish descent thus why they look whiter than your typical Mexican because most of the indigenous people were wiped out and replaces by white Spanish

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
a bit off topic but, brazil's history of colonialism is pretty interesting. for instance, napoleon came through portugal and crushed the buildings forcing the king to rule portugal for a number of years from brazil

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Breh I dated a Spanish girl in hs she was shook to introduce me to her parents because they were on that :mjpls: hard.

Back then I was like :dwillhuh: "but we speak the same language."

My big bro krack had to learn the hard way :sad:

did she ever introduce you to the fam?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^
This Rican dude at my job talk so damn fast in Spanish I be like :snoop: It's going to be a pain understanding this dude. Plus he leans a bit on the estrogen side of the scale so it further amplifies the speediness.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
fukkING BEANERS

2040%20-%20laughing%20ric_flair%20suit%20wwe.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I never call myself Spanish. I refuse to.

Anytime somebody tells me "aren't you Spanish?" I tell em "Nicca do I look like I'm from Spain?" :heh:

Latinos calling themselves Spanish is like West Indians calling themselves English or Haitians calling themselves French :heh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
On the real..fukk all the Spaniards,Portuguese,Brits,Dutch and Belgians
fukk Vasco Da Gama and King Leopold II and all their descendants

I dont even blame these color-struck muthafukkas living amongst us..
Those old cacs put in major work..the world will never recover from all the damage they have done.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puerto Rican and Cubans are different than the Mexicans and Central Americans.

• Mexicans and Central americans are decendents of the great Aztec and Maya civilizations. Those got taken over by Spain thus why they speak spanish. THey still have a lof of that indigenous blood in them.
  • Cubans and Puerto Ricans however are mostly of Spanish descent thus why they look whiter than your typical Mexican because most of the indigenous people were wiped out and replaces by white Spanish
mysmilie_3283.gif

So we're just gonna ignore the fact that there was a lot of interracial relations between Africans, and Spnaiards in Cuba ansd Puerto Rico?

I know there are alot of White Cubans and Puerto Ricans but there are A WHOLE bunch of em who are "mullato"