why Ricans always calling themselves "Spanish"?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
mysmilie_3283.gif

So we're just gonna ignore the fact that there was a lot of interracial relations between Africans, and Spnaiards in Cuba ansd Puerto Rico?

I know there are alot of White Cubans and Puerto Ricans but there are A WHOLE bunch of em who are "mullato"

Sure there were. But it's not as much as people like to believe. Puerto Rico and Cuba is still for the most part segregated between blacks and whites.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
this is why I cant hang with latinos at all, they are some confused self hating motherfukkers.

My grandparents are from Spain on my mom's side and from Italy on my dad's but I know damn well I aint no fukking italian or spanish. Im from Venezuela not fukking Europe, the throne of satan. Alot of you motherfukkers need to smarten up, YOU AINT WHITE.
My grandmother is from Venezuela. I'd like to visit there someday.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
My friend's mom is Dominican, she was on that "I'm Spanish" shyt hard until she went to Spain and they hit her with that old world colonial racism. Made her fall wayyyyyyyyyyyy back
I'm so glad my moms wasn't on that bullshyt. She's always maintained she was just a black person with an accent.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I is your PR side is mostly white?

Yes, very. I got a cousin on that side with red hair and freckles. Not all of them are like that though. Two of my siblings that I didn't know of latter until later in life and my cousins are cool with me but my grandparents on that side don't acknowledge me and my dad distanced himself later on. :lupe:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
mysmilie_3283.gif

So we're just gonna ignore the fact that there was a lot of interracial relations between Africans, and Spnaiards in Cuba ansd Puerto Rico?

I know there are alot of White Cubans and Puerto Ricans but there are A WHOLE bunch of em who are "mullato"

u mean the brutal raping of African slaves?
mysmilie_3283.gif

them cacs werent dating and marrying African women breh..they were using rape as a tool to instill fear and control other slaves and satisfying their sexual urges
They werent trying to make mixed babies

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u mean the brutal raping of African slaves?
mysmilie_3283.gif

them cacs werent dating and marrying African women breh..they were using rape as a tool to instill fear and control other slaves and satisfying their sexual urges
They werent trying to make mixed babies

I know that. TBH, The only reason why I used those words was to not change the subject. I thought it was more appropriate than to go into detail.

You're right , But my point still stands that a significant amount of the population in those countries are mixed.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I know that. TBH, The only reason why I used those words was to not change the subject. I thought it was more appropriate than to go into detail.

You're right , But my point still stands that a significant amount of the population i those countries are mixed.

most of the mixing happened btn Africans and the natives and the mulattoes who were thrown in the bushes by the cacs who created em

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
most of the mixing happened btn Africans and the natives and the mulattoes who were thrown in the bushes by the cacs who created em

The natives were long gone by the Spaniards before the Africans came into the picture tho.