why Ricans always calling themselves "Spanish"?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
It's called, "being ignorant." End Thread.

:rudy:
These people are IGNORANT. Those people over in Spain (especially in some states :mjpls:) want nothing to do with these island ******-muts. The delusionalism and lack of true history is what these people are lacking :pachaha:, so DO NOT BE OFFENDED by the term 'ignorant'. :snoop:

People with Spanish ancestry are allowed to call themselves 'Spanish'.. even mestizos

:what: "Are ALLOWED to" and "IF THEY SHOULD" are two different things, sir. If that's the case, then Black Africans can claim Spanish heritage with the greatest of ease (logistically and historically, if u read) and you should NEVER bat an EYE to a Black person saying they're Spanish. The truth is, RICANS ARE NO SPANISH. That's a dumb cling-on to try and be 'White' :ld:.....We see thru that in 2013, sir. :manny:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

These people are IGNORANT. Those people over in Spain (especially in some states :mjpls:) want nothing to do with these island ******-muts. The delusionalism and lack of true history is what these people are lacking :pachaha:, so DO NOT BE OFFENDED by the term 'ignorant'. :snoop:

:what: "Are ALLOWED to" and "IF THEY SHOULD" are two different things, sir. If that's the case, then Black Africans can claim Spanish heritage with the greatest of ease (logistically and historically, if u read) and you should NEVER bat an EYE to a Black person saying they're Spanish. The truth is, RICANS ARE NO SPANISH. That's a dumb cling-on to try and be 'White' :ld:.....We see thru that in 2013, sir. :manny:
Man shut your dumb ass up..

U do realize not all Puerto ricans are mestizos right?
They are plenty of Ricans who are 100% spaniard..but somehow they cant even call themselves 'Spanish'?:why:

What cracks me the fukk up is yall nikkas aint even mad at all the Peruvians,Argentinians,Chileans calling themselves 'Spanish'..just the Ricans,Mexicans and Dominicans :pachaha:

You're clearly slow as fukk..u think Spaniards give a fukk whether you're 100% North African or mixed with some conquistador blood?
You dont look like them,you're not one of them.
They even discriminate against other cac spaniards in Spain..so miss me with all that "Black Africans with spanish heritage" crap..fukk has that got to do with anything? :mindblown:

nikka all your history 'knowledge' came from watching Tariq Nasheed's shows..
Dont ever quote me again

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Has more to do with them speaking Spanish than actually associating with Spaniards from Spain.

Close thread.

what bout the customs,traditions,culture and millions[yes millions] of Spaniard descendants in Puerto Rico?

have u nikkas ever been to Puerto Rico?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
some of you need to realize that all Puerto Ricans are not the same racially.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
what bout the customs,traditions,culture and millions[yes millions] of Spaniard descendants in Puerto Rico?

have u nikkas ever been to Puerto Rico?

Yes I have, and reasons you have listed have less to do why they call themselves Spanish dudes. Argentina wasn't entirely swallowed by the Spanish Colonial Empire and yet they still have the tendency to call themselves Spanish dudes too. A bit of Africa was under Spanish rule and they themselves don't (as far as I know) call themselves Spanish dudes.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
''Latinos'', which should not even be an accepted term, come in all forms and shapes...

Besides Chile, Argentina, Paraguay, and Uruguay, all latin america countries have somewhat ''large'' black populations (not majorities except for the caribbean sea island states that are latin, yes dominicans we talkin' bout ya black asses).

Mexico and most central america latin countries and south american countries such as Peru, Bolivia and Paraguay have NATIVE american people represented in a significant percentage of their population (in some cases even more than 50% of the overall pop.)

Brazil alone has 30 million people of german descend.

The ''whitest'' country in all of the Americas is not Canada or the US, but Uruguay.

AND FINALLY, yes its true... THE WHITE EUROPEAN DESCENDANTS TEND TO HOLD THE POWER IN MOST LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES, with a few exceptions of course.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
LOL @ butthurt fakkits whom are perpetually in lapdog mode. Using fake ass terms like "mestizo" like it means anything other than what it is. No one is mad at anyone fakkit, we're just calling out ur bullshyt. :shaq2:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California

If what's you're saying is really the case and you happen to be black, you can't call yourself an american :leon:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
If what's you're saying is really the case and you happen to be black, you can't call yourself an american :leon:

I don't. I consider myself an African IN "America". Of course I have.citizenship and I pay taxes so fukk the bull they owe ME.

Go to Spain and ask how many of them identity themselves as being a Rican or any other south American tho :mjpls:. Somehow that point doesn't resonate with some.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
This thread delivers.... as expected. Tú eres lo que te sientes. Sé y realizo quien soy yo... y nada nunca cambiará eso. Negro y orgulloso!!!!

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't. I consider myself an African IN "America". Of course I have.citizenship and I pay taxes so fukk the bull they owe ME.

Go to Spain and ask how many of them identity themselves as being a Rican or any other south American tho :mjpls:. Somehow that point doesn't resonate with some.

:drake:

I'm afro cuban myself and never in my life have I called myself spanish:pachaha: