Why pay $499 for checkerboard 4K when you can pay $399?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You are making a big deal over everything. Let's address that. In the 3post I quoted you was spreading incorrect information left and right. Why are you so misinformed on the capabilities? Since day 1 They talked about having performance and resolution modes for all games which is something the PS4pro doesn't do. You have talked about it alot so it makes no sense for you to know nothing about something that annoys you :dwillhuh:

Now I know you wanna claim you been hoodwinked but I asked you if you could tell us the actual resolution for the Xbox onex and the PS4pro versions. The XB1X version runs at 4k for the majority of the game. When it's not it's still upscaled to that. Never dropped lower than 1680p and that was a rarity. On ps4pro it drops as low as 1330p and never full 4k. Digital foundry says the Xbox one X version looks identical to its pc counterpart in 4k max settings. So you're really annoyed for no reason. Almost seems like it's on purpose, what gives bruh???
who the fukk said i been hoodwinked? Who said I’m making a big deal. This isn’t my thread. And what game? If u talking about Assassins Creed u full of shyt. Stop lying.
The game NEVER hit full 4K and it hovers around 1700-1800p for the MAJORITY of the game. So there’s that. Gears 4 runs at 4K 30fps and 1080P 60fps. NOT 1440p and NOT a locked 60fps either. Again. Stop lying. And I’m not misconstrueing the consoles capabilities. I’m not saying the Pro can do what the One X can do either. I said both consoles employ the same kinds of techniques for the titles to reach their goals. And there’s games that have performance and enhanced modes on the Pro as well. fukk is u talkin bout? Tomb Raider, Last of Us Remastered, GT Sport and Nioh are 4 titles off the top of my head. How many games have performance modes on the One X? Not all of em. But that’s all up to the developers so that’s not a knock on either console. shyt. I’ve been stating since the beginning that that type of deal should be the standard. Again. I’m NOT stating that the consoles have the SAME capabilities and y’all keep moving goal posts and putting words in my mouth. Y’all aren’t being honest in ur arguments. The TRUTH is. No console on the market right now is capable of achieving 4K gaming with zero compromises on every 3rd party title. It’s a toss up game. Which has been literally proven with ALL the title analysis that have been releasing over the past few weeks.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Two of those four games he mentioned are third party titles so :stopitslime:

The game you gave examples of (assassins creed) I already debunked what you "thought", well, digital foundry already did. You can ignore words to create a narrative but it's hard to ignore video evidence...

I guess we can stop playing games and get back to playing games :francis:

:what: nikka did u watch the video u posted? I’m the first one who posted that vid on this site anyway. And the game runs at 1700-1800p the MAJORITY. Of the time. NOT 4K. And the game actually NEVER hit full 4K. 2016p is NOT full 4K Again.
large.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What I’m saying is. The compromises would be running some settings LOWER than the standard console versions.
all they ever said was that they built a console that can play X1 games at 4K.

And that's exactly what they did. Games that are at 1080p on X1 are 4K on X. Games that use dynamic scaling use the same on X.

They've actually gone above and beyond that with the extra bandwidth and ram to offer textures and effects well beyond anything on any other console making most games on X almost indiscernible from high end PC games without looking at raw numbers.

No reason to be in here making up your own standards to say X1X isn't meeting them:ufdup:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
so funny seeing people talk to someone on my ignore list especially when I just see 4 consecutive posts of that person pretty much calling out how much of an idiot the other is

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
all they ever said was that they built a console that can play X1 games at 4K.

And that's exactly what they did. Games that are at 1080p on X1 are 4K on X. Games that use dynamic scaling use the same on X.

They've actually gone above and beyond that with the extra bandwidth and ram to offer textures and effects well beyond anything on any other console making most games on X almost indiscernible from high end PC games without looking at raw numbers.

No reason to be in here making up your own standards to say X1X isn't meeting them:ufdup:
nikka stop lying. For instance. Every console runs Battlefront 2 on the SAME high settings. One X just has a resolution bump for the most part. A lot of these games are not running on the highest PC settings. And a lot of them(not all) are running the same settings on the Pro and One X with the One X having higher resolutions and SOMETIMES better performance. For instance. Call Of Duty WW2 runs the same settings between PS4 Pro and One X. With One X running a higher resolution and some better shadows. But it actually has MORE hitches on the One X when it comes to performance.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka stop lying. For instance. Every console runs Battlefront 2 on the SAME high settings. One X just has a resolution bump for the most part. A lot of these games are not running on the highest PC settings. And a lot of them(not all) are running the same settings on the Pro and One X with the One X having higher resolutions and SOMETIMES better performance. For instance. Call Of Duty WW2 runs the same settings between PS4 Pro and One X. With One X running a higher resolution and some better shadows. But it actually has MORE hitches on the One X when it comes to performance.
Again you can cherry pick singular situations to get your stan on, but shyts just pitiful at this point.

You PC/Sony stanary is collapsing upon itself :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You know Microsoft successful with this recent console when dudes comparing that shyt to PC. None of these games were made with Xbox One X in mind wait until next year and beyond to see what these developers in house and third party can do. Overall all I know is that this shyt definitely shyts on my PS4 Pro sometjing serious and fanboys are missing out.

Secondly how many dudes have a priced 450 plus Graphics card and dudes saying 1440P equals 4k they a damn lie.