Why LeBron James is the 2017 MVP no matter what

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How can you be the MVP of a regular season that you never care anything about and coast through every year? :jbhmm: :troll:
That's what's pissed me off the last few years. Yes his numbers have been good but there's been stretches of every season where he either took off games or was just flat coasting. Combined with the level of talent he's playing with if his squad don't have the best record or damn close to it I don't see how you can give him MVP. I really see no case at all of how someone can make James MVP over Harden. To me I still have Kawhi as my MVP.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you be the MVP of a regular season that you never care anything about and coast through every year? :jbhmm: :troll:
I know that was a troll post but that's real shyt though...when a typical Lebron led team's season looks like this EVERY year...

**Quick start
**Sluggish mid-season
**Leaks of turmoil and coaching issues
**Bron takes his mid-season vacation
**Team tries to get right for playoffs
**Team runs through the pathetic East

...how is that deserving of MVP accolades? You can be the best player in the league (which he has been) but "chill mode" regular seasons disqualify you from MVP consideration IMO.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Russell Westbrook has the Thunder going to the playoffs after losing a top 2 player in Free Agency,leads the league in scoring WHILE averaging a triple double

:manny: MVP no question

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Russell Westbrook has the Thunder going to the playoffs after losing a top 2 player in Free Agency,leads the league in scoring WHILE averaging a triple double

:manny: MVP no question
Oh nah The Thunder ain't a top 3 seed tho

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That's what's pissed me off the last few years. Yes his numbers have been good but there's been stretches of every season where he either took off games or was just flat coasting. Combined with the level of talent he's playing with if his squad don't have the best record or damn close to it I don't see how you can give him MVP. I really see no case at all of how someone can make James MVP over Harden. To me I still have Kawhi as my MVP.

How can you NOT take off/coast some games when you're trying to play 100+ games for the 7th consecutive season while leading the league in minutes and being the focus of your team on both offense and defense? Not to mention playing a perimeter game at 260lbs. It's literally not possible for a player to put the burden on his body that Lebron has and still play hard for 82 games plus 22 playoffs every single year.

And Westbrook/Harden literally coast/take off half of EVERY game. :francis:

Yep he's rested too many games

Kawhi has rested the exact same number of games as Lebron. Since when did missing 6-7 games sink an MVP candidacy?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you NOT take off/coast some games when you're trying to play 100+ games for the 7th consecutive season while leading the league in minutes and being the focus of your team on both offense and defense? Not to mention playing a perimeter game at 260lbs. It's literally not possible for a player to put the burden on his body that Lebron has and still play hard for 82 games plus 22 playoffs every single year.

And Westbrook/Harden literally coast/take off half of EVERY game. :francis:

Kawhi has rested the exact same number of games as Lebron. Since when did missing 6-7 games sink an MVP candidacy?

Kawhi isn't MVP either