Why is Trump the lesser of two evils according to some of y'all?

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Well that's because you're an idiot.
No, it’s because you can’t take the white man’s dikk out of your mouth your mama sucked it and now you’re sucking the white man’s dikk and your kids will do the same. I don’t give a fukk about America or any European nation. All those crackers have done evil to my people. They deserve to be destroyed. fukk Biden fukk trump and any other evil cracker. I put my faith in me not a cracker. I was just reading this book of old slave narratives, a group of two slaves were arguing over who had the better master, I promise that’s how yall sound defending these evil racists crackers

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
No, it’s because you can’t take the white man’s dikk out of your mouth your mama sucked it and now you’re sucking the white man’s dikk and your kids will do the same. I don’t give a fukk about America or any European nation. All those crackers have done evil to my people. They deserve to be destroyed.

:russell:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You are the worst kind of man, the complete COWARD. You would rather live on your knees with a dikk in your mouth, then die fighting. When you look in the mirror say hi to the COWARD you see

You're not doing any fighting. You're on a messageboard.

and being former military myself even at the most basic level, I'd be a much bigger asset to any fighting than your fakkity ass ever will. :umad:

@ViShawn stop playing games and speak your mind

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think it's more apathy than anything for Blacks right now. The annoying thing is that people believe that not voting means a vote for Trump.

Many Blacks are tired voting for Democrats and not getting anything but promises.

Also at the moment some folks believe Trump would be the better candidate economically. While social justice, healthcare, and racial equality are important, the current economic state is hurting a lot of people and people see Trump, for better or for worse, as a viable option.

The Democrats just need better messaging to quell their concerns. Plenty of time between now and November.
So they should vote Trump :mjtf:

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps

and being former military myself even at the most basic level, I'd be a much bigger asset to any fighting than your fakkity ass ever will. :umad:

I’m ex military too dummy

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I already stated how I feel. I got nothing against you brother but I agree that both of the candidates have harm against us and it puts us in a dilemma. That's why I dapped his post.

I do worry about us being a permanent underclass.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Some people want that "discipline" that authoritarians promote.
Just like religion, the deity is to be worshipped and obeyed. Otherwise you're a heretic and a godless heathen.
Now who does that sound like?
trump cultists are the sheep who do what they're told because "my bank account fat" "stocks are up" "gas is low"
aka as long as the trains run on time, fukk everything else