Why is Trump the lesser of two evils according to some of y'all?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
But if this was a thread about how bad Biden or Democrats are , the usual suspects like @HarlemHottie and them would have a field day dapping everyone anti democrat. But don't do the same with Republicans even though they're much worse. So that's where I get confused :jbhmm:

That's why it's so egregious.

For instance. I am skeptical of government and I think even liberal white people can have racist tendencies. In the back of my mind I wonder if elections are rigged.

I have no reason to bring this up recently. If voting has any per cent chance of blocking Donald Trump then I'm gonna vote. If Biden has the best chance of blocking Donald Trump then I'm gonna vote Biden.

If the day comes where we have sane people with good ideas on both sides, then it will be relevant to pick things apart and hold the Dems accountable.

The situation now is like if someone was holding the door closed and on the other side of the door was a grizzly bear. And you start attacking the guy holding the door.

The MAGAt, KKK, Proud Boy white supremacists are the grizzly bear. Some of y'all want to let them run wild.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Certain Black People are just as much of an enemy to Black People as whites are.

What's even more hilarious is that these so-called "good negros" would be harmed just as quick as every other Black person if some race shyt happened to pop off.
I get what you are saying but this just isn’t true. White supremacy is always the biggest enemy

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it's more apathy than anything for Blacks right now. The annoying thing is that people believe that not voting means a vote for Trump.

Many Blacks are tired voting for Democrats and not getting anything but promises.

Also at the moment some folks believe Trump would be the better candidate economically. While social justice, healthcare, and racial equality are important, the current economic state is hurting a lot of people and people see Trump, for better or for worse, as a viable option.

The Democrats just need better messaging to quell their concerns. Plenty of time between now and November.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Trump literally has a fan base of white supremacists and bigots who want nothing more than to see us dead or in jail.

The honest answer is because a lot of the people that support him here on the coli are indeed white and make $150K and more a year.

So it makes sense to them to be Republicans and vote for Trump

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Even if we concede they are both old and racist.

Trump is damn there Retarded and clearly self serving.

If the choice is the two, biden is clearly the correct choice for any american not interested in being a part of this dudes cult.
Most importantly..he turns a complete eye to racist police. That's domestric support of profiling..1950s type of shyt. No one has time for that..especially when you have a low tolerance tor being held up for any reason.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why the coli is called the "brain drain" right? Yall are scared to think outside the box. Can it be true that both Trump and Biden are anti black and anybody who sits in that seat has gotten there by agreeing to continue to keep black people as a permanent underclass as every other person thags been there? You keep talking about Trump as if george zimmerman wasnt gunning down black children or that church shooting didnt happen when obama was president. Same shyt in buffalo. Biden write or do anything to protect the black community after that buffalo shooting? Black men were getting dragged behind trucks down south when clinton was president. Were yall any more scared of racism then than you are now with Trump on the scene?

Daps
I think people get too deep into the "Who Da Blakkest" :dame: measuring contests that you end up going against your own beliefs to make a point.

Remember when the NOI was trying so hard to distance itself from Christian Blacks and liberal whites that they were inviting straight up neo nazis because both sides believed in separate but equal....Malcolm took a step back and realized that if white supremacists are agreeing with you.....maybe you've gone too damn far.

That's what we got here. Folks trying so hard to be the Alpha Anti-C00N and to prove they're not on the Dem plantation, that they're signing up for more Drumpf...even though Drumpf is actively trying to strip your rights away while Biden is just "meh." Obviously Biden under normal circumstances would be :camby:.......but if you gotta choose between Agent Orange and "Meh" Joe, you always take the "Meh" until we get into a new cycle with better options. Not voting for Biden isn't gonna make Democrats pander to us because we're 13 or 14% of the population. The key for Blacks is to vote in local/state elections. Control the city council and control the gubernatorial races. That's where change happens.

The Blacks telling you to withhold your vote for tangibles are either Drumpf supporters or folks that never vote outside presidential elections....if they vote at all.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The honest answer is because a lot of the people that support him here on the coli are indeed white and make $150K and more a year.

So it makes sense to them to be Republicans and vote for Trump
That...got Asians here sneaking around here. See odd defense threads for India...Asians....weird psychological attacks on black women....double standards on criticisms of Black mem compared to anybody. Very transparent. A racist can never really hide it. They have to say SOMETHING to attack what they cant be apart of. They actually legitimately believe blacks have it easier in this country...you see all the reverse psychology comments on vids of black men needing to jump people to fight...or they are violent drivers...temper is too high....pratically acting like they are bullies while turning a blind eye to the school shootings..the pedophiles....the pale police beating people up for a pull over...teachers getting caught fukking with young boys...

Sick people. Hitler stuff. Nazi regime mindset.

Last edited: