Why is Trump the lesser of two evils according to some of y'all?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
But if this was a thread about how bad Biden or Democrats are , the usual suspects like @HarlemHottie and them would have a field day dapping everyone anti democrat. But don't do the same with Republicans even though they're much worse. So that's where I get confused :jbhmm:
It will be here soon with a text wall of bullshyt, pretending it’s not a Trump supporter that the dusty c00ns will dap without even reading:mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The honest answer is because a lot of the people that support him here on the coli are indeed white and make $150K and more a year.

So it makes sense to them to be Republicans and vote for Trump
They may be white but I don’t think many of the cacs here make that much. I don’t think we are dealing with the top brass thankfully:heh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be a young ignorant nikka from the hood. I know how they think because I used to think that way in the 2000s.

1) Trump comes off like a real one to people that are low information voters.
2) When you feel like you are losing either way, the whole "Trump will destroy everything" arguments don't land.
3) Most people do not understand how our government works and they do not care about how things put in motion 4-5 years ago affect today. They're concerned about right now and why (in their opinion) Biden isn't doing this or that.

Take it or leave it. Don't @ me :yeshrug:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Biden made the 94 crime bill targeting black folks... :beli:
Trump didnt make any law targeting us as president :ld:

so logically: Trump < Biden

Are you a fukking moron? He targeted us by selecting nothing but racist white judges that have been chipping away at voting rights and affirmative action. Just last week Trump said that anti white discrimination is a big problem.

Honestly fukk you, Biden targeted you by reducing the cost of your insulin and I'm gonna keep reminding you of this

And you know what, there were some good things in the 94 crime bill. Like a temporary ban on assault rifles, harder punishments for hate crimes, and the sex offenders registry list. But maybe you hate those things because you think all black people are criminals.