Why is the game lineups for 2014 so lopsided in Xbox One's favor?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The Order 1886
the_order_1886-2386990.jpg
Infamous Second Son
infamous_second_son_04-1024x576.jpg

The Witness
th

DriveClub
Driveclub-Night-Tease.jpg

Rime
rime_6.jpg

Deep Down
th

Shadow of the Beast
Shadow_of_the_Beast_GC_PS4_1.jpg

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Rapture_Art_WIP_Screens_June_Page_11_1377021569.jpg

:whew:
iJqhUFNFSRNTK.gif

Watch Court be like
imDxsgvHcl94q.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
@Smooth3d did what only a lousy human being would do and outright OMIT information. Dude went to IGN, copy and pasted all the upcoming titles for Xbox 1 and then for PS4 he clicked "show 50 more games" at the bottom of this link:
http://www.ign.com/games/upcoming/ps4
and copied only those 50 titles. :laff: that is absolutely pathetic for a jabroni.

@ChrisDorner
@Rekkapryde
@TheMaster
@Front 2 Back
@satam55
Y'all see this??? :laff:
This is why I dislike talking to @Smooth3d

He did the exact same bullshyt when Sony ain't update their ps3 sales numbers, said some shyt like Sony sold 76 mil ps3s and Xbox sold 80 mil.. But the Xbox numbers were updated & the ps3 numbers were from January :why:

ALL of these Xbots like to call everything :duck: (usually opinions on things) but the people with the biggest history of lying are THEM!

He's not even competent enough to find the complete list, why even entertain a thread where they get happy at the THOUGHT that the ps4 has less games, and then back it up with complete bullshyt? :why:

And it's even FUNNIER because he's the first person in the Arcadium to call something a struggle thread, yet he consistently drop crap where he needs to cop pleas for his bullshyt:

Lol watch yall make this into a big deal because I missed a page. My bad my mistake. :ld:

A big deal? nikka you made a THREAD about this. Don't act like we're ore exaggerating when we call you out when you're acting high and mighty with you bullshyt facts

& then @PS4 over there having full-body orgasms at the thought of the lineup being smaller, so he did his typical long drawn out post (that no one ever reads in their entirety) . If a Sony Stan posted something like this he'd have done his research before responding. But if a fellow Xbot posts it BY GOD IT MUST BE TRUE SONY LOST :broner:

And these are the ones who expect us to have intelligent debates with them :why:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
This is why I dislike talking to @Smooth3d

He did the exact same bullshyt when Sony ain't update their ps3 sales numbers, said some shyt like Sony sold 76 mil ps3s and Xbox sold 80 mil.. But the Xbox numbers were updated & the ps3 numbers were from January :why:

ALL of these Xbots like to call everything :duck: (usually opinions on things) but the people with the biggest history of lying are THEM!

He's not even competent enough to find the complete list, why even entertain a thread where they get happy at the THOUGHT that the ps4 has less games, and then back it up with complete bullshyt? :why:

And it's even FUNNIER because he's the first person in the Arcadium to call something a struggle thread, yet he consistently drop crap where he needs to cop pleas for his bullshyt:

A big deal? nikka you made a THREAD about this. Don't act like we're ore exaggerating when we call you out when you're acting high and mighty with you bullshyt facts

& then @PS4 over there having full-body orgasms at the thought of the lineup being smaller, so he did his typical long drawn out post (that no one ever reads in their entirety) . If a Sony Stan posted something like this he'd have done his research before responding. But if a fellow Xbot posts it BY GOD IT MUST BE TRUE SONY LOST :broner:

And these are the ones who expect us to have intelligent debates with them :why:

Dude that now near the same thing :laff: Posting a official Sony report is not omitting anything. Everything you said is crazy talk :jawalrus:

Edit: Make a thread? This is not my thread :laff: :laff: :laff: