Why is the devil intelligent?

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
God created Lucifer as an instrument of praise. He made him the most beautiful, powerful and wisest of all the angels. He gave Lucifer free will so that his love and praise for God was sincere.

Then God decided to create ugly little creatures called humans to give him praise and Lucifer said

"Hold my Halo"
B6b.gif

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
God created Lucifer as an instrument of praise. He made him the most beautiful, powerful and wisest of all the angels. He gave Lucifer free will so that his love and praise for God was sincere.

Then God decided to create ugly little creatures called humans to give him praise and Lucifer said

"Hold my Halo"
B6b.gif
/thread

I forgot that lil nikka was the main character :russ:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Straight from God to man
Yes I do believe there are divine texts, including the Bible.

But to clarify what that means to me, and why I say the Bible is metaphorical, I need to say that my belief in God might be different than others.

I don't think of God as a separate entity that created man and sits back and chills while we do our thing. Nor do I believe that God interferes in the actions and daily lives of man.

I believe that what we call God is some sort of source of Life that is expanding infinitely. It is more of an intangible life essence that permeates and IS everything in the universe (seen and unseen). God is the totality of everything that was, is, and could/will be. So in a sense, everything IS God (good, bad, and ugly). I view God as Life itself. When you think about it, can you prove or disprove life? What is Life actually? Like what is it actually?

It is difficult to verbalize since, if you really think about it, this thing goes beyond what we can see, feel, or know. It is intangible, so putting it in words doesn't really do it justice. That is why I also say the Bible is metaphorical. Not saying that it is false. Rather, it is just attempting to make the intangible tangible in language that we can comprehend with our brains.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
for the record there are two sides of the idea of an "angel"

the jewish side, and the gentile side

from the jewish side, its just messenger of God. But from the Gentile side they believe they are like slaves for them to control

so the narrative of warring angels only makes sense to someone who wants to control angels (messengers) or in other words: insert themselves in the place of God but hide behind a narrative of conflict

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yes I do believe there are divine texts, including the Bible.

But to clarify what that means to me, and why I say the Bible is metaphorical, I need to say that my belief in God might be different than others.

I don't think of God as a separate entity that created man and sits back and chills while we do our thing. Nor do I believe that God interferes in the actions and daily lives of man.

I believe that what we call God is some sort of source of Life that is expanding infinitely. It is more of an intangible life essence that permeates and IS everything in the universe (seen and unseen). God is the totality of everything that was, is, and could/will be. So in a sense, everything is God (good, bad, and ugly). I view God as Life itself. When you think about it, can you prove or disprove life? What is life actually? But what is Life? Like what is it actually?

It is difficult to verbalize since, if you really think about it, this thing goes beyond what we can see, feel, or know. It is intangible, so putting it in words doesn't really do it justice. That is why I also say the Bible is metaphorical. Not saying that it is false. Rather, it is just attempting to make the intangible tangible in language that we can comprehend with our brains.
this isnt completely crazy

from Josephs testimony: God is like a dream that keeps fashioning new dreams which create realities that create new dreams

and the inhabitants are never aware of the difference...or maybe there is no difference. Because if you believe in something that fashions reality concepts like death and non-existence become pointless.