Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If you think these dudes are crying like hoes now, y’all haven’t seen nothing yet. The tears of whiny liberal fakkits everywhere will be delicious come November.

They do their talking by bullying people on message boards and twitter. Others do their talking in that voting booth

You’re an incel stfu

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
The same negroes using terms like "Democratic Plantation" will be the first to rationalize republicans redlining voting districts and disenfranchising black voters

Off the plantation, and straight into the house negros

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
The Klan only supports one party right now and it damn sure ain't the Democrats :coffee:
:usure:
David duke was grand wizard when he was a dem:coffee:, you think he was/is the only one. Plus the rhetoric on this site is all white people are racist so we have to assume Dems fall in to that category to right. To add, inglow metta was one of "yall" leaders on till he was exposed, you think white dems cant be the same:usure:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:usure:
David duke was grand wizard when he was a dem:coffee:, you think he was/is the only one. Plus the rhetoric on this site is all white people are racist so we have to assume Dems fall in to that category to right. To add, inglow metta was one of "yall" leaders on till he was exposed, you think white dems cant be the same:usure:
I said right now... and right now he and the Klan support Trump and the Republicans.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And Donald Trump has gone on record disavowing David Duke.

“ logic is absent where hate is present”

You are having a mental breakdown sugar veins
You support Trump or nah sissy? And you telling me what he says like I believe him :mjlol:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
And i gave the example how he was in the kkk when he was a Democrat and alluded that to that there could be similar cases now, covertly ofcourse. Cmon breh
This is what's called an argument made in bad faith, children.

I wouldn't expect the Trump nutsuckers to have common sense, but shytty arguments like this are what you get when you lack it.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The same negroes using terms like "Democratic Plantation" will be the first to rationalize republicans redlining voting districts and disenfranchising black voters

Off the plantation, and straight into the house negros
No the fukk they won't, stop with this strawman bullshyt

Its not either or

The Republicans can be racist AND the Democrats can be a do-nothing plantation