Why is Married with Children never mentioned when discussing GOAT sitcoms?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Great episodes even in lackluster seasons but I think the best season front to back...

Season 4

I'd say season 5. It had:

You Better Shop Around 1 & 2
We'll Follow the Sun ("then, we ride with the wind" :russ::russ:)
The Dance Show
Kelly Bounces Back "The neeew Allente"
Sparetire Dixon
Jefferson D'Arcy
The song episode "Hmm hmmm him":russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Without a doubt the most even. I would say the second best would be...

Season 6?

Grandmaster B was genius
It's either 3 or 5 for me. Both had all great episodes, the only exception is 5 has "Top of the Heap".

Season 6 does have some classics though. The England episodes, Kelly hustling pool, Al "Habib" at the gas station (where my avi is from :laugh:)

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anybody know what season or episode it is where Jefferson is pretending to be sick or something N he in bed N got a bell N he got Marcy running up N down getting him shyt??

Marcy brings this nikka some mash potatoes N Jefferson rings the bell N asks for salt

Marcy gives Jefferson the salt this nikka pours salt in his palm... grabs a couple grains of salt with his two fingers... N gently sprinkled it over the food N proceeds to toss the rest of the salt over his shoulder

Marcy : :aicmon::pacspit:

Jefferson: :lolbron::mjgrin:

:russ:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Anybody know what season or episode it is where Jefferson is pretending to be sick or something N he in bed N got a bell N he got Marcy running up N down getting him shyt??

Marcy brings this nikka some mash potatoes N Jefferson rings the bell N asks for salt

Marcy gives Jefferson the salt this nikka pours salt in his palm... grabs a couple grains of salt with his two fingers... N gently sprinkled it over the food N proceeds to toss the rest of the salt over his shoulder

Marcy : :aicmon::pacspit:

Jefferson: :lolbron::mjgrin:

:russ:
I think this is the one you're thinking of, Season 2 Episode 19 Impo-Dent

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:russ: when Al needed glasses, and after getting a pair, he began to see how visually fukked-up everything was in his surroundings:

Al: (to Bud and Kelly) Kids, have you ever noticed how ugly things are in this house? :scusthov: I mean, (points to each item) look at this couch :scust:, look at this table :hhh:, look at... :gucci:

(sees a pic of Peggy on the stand and picks it up) What the hell is "this"?!! :dahellisthis:

:mjlol: :laff:

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
And ANY episode in which the Bundy's had to put the paws on someone is a classic. Of course Al had the most, but Bud, Kelly and Peggy all got busy.

Does Kelly have the 2nd most fights?

Daps
It's either 3 or 5 for me. Both had all great episodes, the only exception is 5 has "Top of the Heap".

Season 6 does have some classics though. The England episodes, Kelly hustling pool, Al "Habib" at the gas station (where my avi is from :laugh:)

Ahhhh yes Season 5. If we were to remove personal favorites that was probably the peak of the show. It still had that God Awful Episode with Vinnie where they let them do their own thing

Daps
I don't fukk with the first season really with wack ass Steve on there :francis:

Jefferson is the GOAT scumbag boyfriend in television history.. :wow:

I been watching a lot of the reruns lately on whatever channel I think WGN been showing them lol

You didn’t fukk with Steve??

Steve & Jefferson brought two different feels to the show

b. woods

Peace
Daps
And ANY episode in which the Bundy's had to put the paws on someone is a classic. Of course Al had the most, but Bud, Kelly and Peggy all got busy.

Does Kelly have the 2nd most fights?

when the Bundys went to the movies and that guy sitting behind them told Al to "Shut up" :ufdup:

Guy: HEY, SHUT UP!!! :camby:

Al: Peg, hold my seat. :sas1:

And then he hopped over the seat and left that guy slumped in his seat. :myman:

AND he took that guy's popcorn before casually returning to his own seat. :russ:

Al: (to Peggy) He gave me his popcorn. :jawalrus: :popcorn:

And later on when Kelly caught her boyfriend with another chick in the back of the theater, confronted him, and tried to play it cool like she accepted it. :pachaha:

Kelly: (returns to her seat) Daddy, beat him up. :ufdup:

Al: Of course, Pumpkin. :wow:

:mjlol: Al jetted straight for dude, and :laff: at how fast ol girl took off when Al came through. Then, he left him slumped as well and was looking around to see if anyone was watching that could potentially snitch on him. :birdman: