Why is Married with Children never mentioned when discussing GOAT sitcoms?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
when the Bundys went to the movies and that guy sitting behind them told Al to "Shut up" :ufdup:

Guy: HEY, SHUT UP!!! :camby:

Al: Peg, hold my seat. :sas1:

And then he hopped over the seat and left that guy slumped in his seat. :myman:

AND he took that guy's popcorn before casually returning to his own seat. :russ:

Al: (to Peggy) He gave me his popcorn. :jawalrus: :popcorn:

And later on when Kelly caught her boyfriend with another chick in the back of the theater, confronted him, and tried to play it cool like she accepted it. :pachaha:

Kelly: (returns to her seat) Daddy, beat him up. :ufdup:

Al: Of course, Pumpkin. :wow:

:mjlol: Al jetted straight for dude, and :laff: at how fast ol girl took off when Al came through. Then, he left him slumped as well and was looking around to see if anyone was watching that could potentially snitch on him. :birdman:

Can't forget the lil kid's jumbo lollipop he took before going into the theater, after hemming him up

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'd say season 5. It had:

You Better Shop Around 1 & 2
We'll Follow the Sun ("then, we ride with the wind" :russ::russ:)
The Dance Show
Kelly Bounces Back "The neeew Allente"
Sparetire Dixon
Jefferson D'Arcy
The song episode "Hmm hmmm him":russ::russ::russ:

:russ: the part when Bud and Kelly were clowning Jerry Mathers for being a :flabbynsick: has-been and he ethered their existence:

Jerry Mathers: :stopitslime: Look, here's 50 cents. It's all I have. Now please, leave me alone. :camby:

Bud: :russ: Just one more question, if all the autograph hounds will stay back a minute :troll:. Did you ever think of teaming up with that Eddie Munster kid for the "Thoroughly Pathetic Tour '91"? :mjlol:

Jerry Mathers: Let's get this over with once and for all. :ufdup: I may have to earn a pathetic living by donning the cap of "The Beaver" and appearing at supermarkets :francis:.

But, at least my father doesn't sell women's shoes
. :sas1:

Bud and Kelly: :umad: :russ:........ :sadcam: :mjcry: (quietly walks away with their heads hung in shame and embarrassment)

Jerry Mathers: Golly, that felt good! :banderas:

:mjlol:

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Married with children is def one of the goats
- that 3 part special where they went to england was basically a movie
- created a whole damn mythology about the bundys:mjlol:

- remember that young black dude who was working with al in that shoe store, who had this real tough girlfriend:noah:
- when breh told al he was about to lock it down, al hit him with the :ufdup: and told him about GMB life

- breh ended up breaking up with her and getting back with the black version of peggy :russ:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:russ: the part when Bud and Kelly were clowning Jerry Mathers for being a :flabbynsick: has-been and he ethered their existence:

Jerry Mathers: :stopitslime: Look, here's 50 cents. It's all I have. Now please, leave me alone. :camby:

Bud: :russ: Just one more question, if all the autograph hounds will stay back a minute :troll:. Did you ever think of teaming up with that Eddie Munster kid for the "Thoroughly Pathetic Tour '91"? :mjlol:

Jerry Mathers: Let's get this over with once and for all. :ufdup: I may have to earn a pathetic living by donning the cap of "The Beaver" and appearing at supermarkets :francis:.

But, at least my father doesn't sell women's shoes
. :sas1:

Bud and Kelly: :umad: :russ:........ :sadcam: :mjcry: (quietly walks away with their heads hung in shame and embarrassment)

Jerry Mathers: Golly, that felt good! :banderas:

:mjlol:
"I think he was Opie" :russ::russ::russ::russ:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

- remember that young black dude who was working with al in that shoe store, who had this real tough girlfriend:noah:
- when breh told al he was about to lock it down, al hit him with the :ufdup: and told him about GMB life

- breh ended up breaking up with her and getting back with the black version of peggy :russ:

The Levitt & Moye AND Hill Harper all said that they were developing a nice arc for him, but he left to do some indie film.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...

I believe Hill Harper's girl was Rose Jackson (Michael Moye's now wife) and black Peggy was Vivica. Both of em were in their primes. :takedat: