Why is Married with Children never mentioned when discussing GOAT sitcoms?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Al Bundy was the realest Dad in modern TV history. Threads about Seinfield, Martin, The Cosby's etc. but rarely do they give Married with Childen their props :dwillhuh:

granted, the ending of the show was random and abysmal but Al alone make this a contender of the best sitcoms ever.
I think it's because alot of women hate that show with a passion. :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Might have been a blessing in disguise. We probably wouldn’t have got the Chicago Cannibal. :blessed:

"I didn't eat nobody! :mjcry:"

:russ: And when he was interrogated:

Griff: I HAVEN'T EATEN ANYONE!!! :damn: I don't even like ribs! :scusthov: Look, call my ex-wife! :feedme:

Female detective: We did. She said she once caught you pouring chocolate syrup on her best friend. :ufdup:

Griff: That wasn't cannibalism. :childplease: That was adultery. :steviej:

:mjlol: :laff:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What about Officer Dan, the GOAT scumbag police officer? :russ:

One minute, he is arresting his No Ma'am brethren for some petty shyt, and the next, he is neck-deep in some fukkery with them. :mjlol:

officer dan was a fool in every episode he was in

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
who said they didnt like the episodes with steve in it? steve was also a GOAT character..how he was written off the show (because he wanted to do theater) and the random times he came back was done very well....he is also the only main MWC cast member i dont remember ever watching him in anything else outside of MWC :russ:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
officer dan was a fool in every episode he was in

(when No Ma'am hijacked Jerry Springer's Masculine Feminist Show and Marcy called the police on them)

Al: Where were you last week when I was mugged outside my store? :stopitslime:

Officer Dan: :gucci: Where were YOU last week when I was mugged outside your store?!! :what:

(later in the scene, as other officers untie Jerry)

Officer Dan: Hey, aren't you Jerry Springer, "The Masculine Feminist"? :lupe:

Jerry Springer: Yes, I am. :obama:

Officer Dan: (to the other officers) Tie him back up! :camby:

(from the episode when Pat Morita plays as Marcy's boss, whom she tries to impress by taking him to the Jiggly Room)

(Officer Dan and his partner, Officer Stan, arrive and are greeted by the owner, Iqbal.)

Iqbal: Officers Dan and Stan, what can I do for you? :myman:

Officer Dan: We got a call about an indecent sex act being performed here on-stage. :ufdup:

Iqbal: :whoa: I assure you, I have no indecent sex acts happening in my establishment. :obama:

Officer Dan: :gucci: THEN GO GET ONE! :thisdudehere:

:mjlol: :laff:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
who said they didnt like the episodes with steve in it? steve was also a GOAT character..how he was written off the show (because he wanted to do theater) and the random times he came back was done very well....he is also the only main MWC cast member i dont remember ever watching him in anything else outside of MWC :russ:
Those are the best episodes:wow:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Everyone needs a friend like Al Bundy. The episode where Marcy loses her ring down Zorro's pants at the strip club :laugh: Al gives Steve the ring and tells him it's a Get Out of Jail Free card :yes:

"Do me one favor. When you strip away every ounce of humanity, every shred of pride she has, just when she's bending down to kiss your feet, tell her you got the ring... from Al Bundy."

GOAT friend.

:wow: