Why is HL weaker than ktl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even diss you personally, but you've been airing out your vagina and lobbing subliminals at posters on some "Giiiiiirl I ain't saying no names but there's some posters in here that are trifling :wrist:" shyt this whole time, now you say this.

:russ:

Overall very informative post btw. I'm sure it will make ROFL_GUY very happy.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If it a perfect analogy. Your claim that "microevolution" is true and "macroevolution" isn't is asinine because they they're nothing more than terms used to distinguish quantitative scale, of the exact same process. If you believe that mutations change allele frequencies in a population over time, then it logically follows that this would lead to distinct populations that are only capable interbreeding with each other. It's not rocket science.

You're always e-beefing too. You're not not smart, not funny, and you suck at it.

Wack. But thanks for discrediting your whole "Wah, mean rude liberals are always picking on me" stance by proving that subpar posters such as yourself are just as abrasive with personal attacks, just dumber.

I didn't even diss you personally, but you've been airing out of your vagina and lobbing subliminals at posters on some "Giiiiiirl I ain't saying no names but there's some posters in here that are trifling :wrist:" shyt this whole time, now you say this.

I see your nerves are still frayed over me verbally humiliating you years ago. You harbor spite like a bytch. I guess that's why your wife left your weak, marshmallow soft ass after you randomly mentioned how much wonderful she is and how much you love her in KTL every other post. :laff:

That was incoherent and didn't make any sense. But carry on...

There is a complete record of speciation taking place. You can't watch it with your own eyes because there weren't people around hundreds of millions of years ago at all, much less setting up time-lapse photography cameras on every corner of the land, sea, and air. But you can study the fossil record and gene maps to see how species branched out. This isn't up for debate. You just don't understand.

You're just rambling again and not making any sense. Again, microevolution and macroevolution are the same biological process. Scientists just use the term macroevolution to indicate scale. Unfortunately, creationists used that subtle distinction to create a psuedoscientific talking point that stupid people like you have absorbed.

Is this supposed to support your argument? The fact that artificial selection can exist proves the malleability of an animal's genome. In just thousands of years of dog-breeding, we've been able to create chihuahuas, pit bulls, mastiffs, poodles, etc. Imagine what hundreds millions of years of natural selection does.

It has been proven to take place. You're just creating an arbitary burden of proof that would convince you, which I guess would be literally watching speciation occur over millions of years. Obviously there's reasons why you won't be able to see that.

People can excel at different things. I don't know about your life and don't care, but you lack intelligence in this area. All a species is is a taxonomic ranks, and it doesn't even have a completely clear, distinct definition. But it is usually used to describe a population of organisms that are capable of producing fertile offspring.

If you accept that allele frequencies change over time due to random mutations, but you don't accept that those changes can lead to phenotypical variances, and ones that are large enough to create distinct, populations only capable of interbreeding with each other, you are drawing a line and saying that the process stops at some arbitrary point, which is fukking stupid. It makes no sense on any level. Sorry if calling stupidity what it is makes me an "elitist." So how did all these species get here anyway. God put them all there?

:wrist: So what. Stop crying...jesus. Changes your panties.

The extent at which evolution can occur, actually, is very important to the discussion.. it's not something that we can rightfully assume just because something has the same process or principle theories behind it's assumptions.

the only reason i said u e-beef is cuz u start sh1t and you like to e-beef. U been at it for years.. hit ur mid 30's and still been at it. you're a loser in real like and you live this sh1t. But I wasn't trying to diss you, just saying the truth as I see it. And if a poster responds to some fakkit online... that doesn't mean that he likes to beef as much as the ones who live this sh1t.

I didn't point out that evolution fails to explain origin (nor do I think it can), so I don't know why you have to go there. Regardless, how do you explain origin?

Also, same process doesn't mean same thing. This subject upsets you, I guess. Doesn't affect me, due to the fact that if Macro-evolution ever is proven or if we are shown to have animals that eventually evolved into completely different organisms; then that wouldn't conflict with any of my core beliefs. And I'm against liberals? Belief in theories is the litmus test on intelligence in this nation? Call me crazy, but I'm going to go out on a limb and state that there are billions of intelligent people that don't believe every theory you believe in regarding this subject :beli:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I think you need to do some more research if you don't understand that I'm not denying speciation. Talk about moving goal post, lol.

maybe something else will help you understand.. Evolution 101: Speciation

I don't need to do any research. Unlike you, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I graduated with honors with my bio degree. I've read Origin of Species from cover to cover twice. You're randomly throwing out references to birds and bones structures and trying to sound educated on a topic you don't know anything about and don't grasp at a remedial level. You don't even know what you're trying to say.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ "Giiiiiirl I ain't saying no names but there's some posters in here that are trifling " shyt this whole time,:wrist: now you say this.

:wow:

oh, I thought it was obvious that the atheist clique was who I was speaking of. Not posters who don't believe in God, or just atheist.. but the atheist clique who will never miss an opportunity.

And it's due to how I feel, cuz I can go a year and not post due to not really having time, but I mean.. come on. Some things are obvious.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
KTL was better. There was more diversity and more traffic. People are saying HL need more time, but none of the other forums need more time.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't need to do any research. Unlike you, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I graduated with honors with my bio degree. I've read Origin of Species from cover to cover twice. You're randomly throwing out references to birds and bones structures and trying to sound educated on a topic you don't know anything about and don't grasp at a remedial level. You don't even know what you're trying to say.

What are you trying to say by bringing up speciation? I feel that you went off track with that. Your degree explains why you feel the way you feel. Ok. I don't try to sound like I have a bio degree, you need a bio degree to know about this I guess. What I said in regards to speciation was pretty valid and you know it. You haven't actually said anything against it. Now that I read, you haven't even tried to prove a point at all. But aight....

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
KTL was better. There was more diversity and more traffic. People are saying HL need more time, but none of the other forums need more time.

yo, I just asked a guestion about why the forum was weaker... I was just saying that it was and that on ktl there was more diversity with posters and topics. some people agreed. Some didn't. Whether you agree or disagree, what I said is true and I wish it wasn't.. There will be times when I won't post for a long time and on HL I can't even do like I used to do on ktl and lurk with an interest.

Anyone who is mainly to blame for the issue is going to be extra offended, defense, derailing..... but the point still stands.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The extent at which evolution can occur, actually, is very important to the discussion.. it's not something that we can rightfully assume just because something has the same process or principle theories behind it's assumptions.
:what: The extent as which evolution occurs? :russ: Evolution is nothing more than constant genetic change at a most basic level. You're operating under some made-up erroneous assumption that somehow evolution has some arbitrary off-switch that it turns on before it leads to certain phenotypical alterations, which you have zero evidence for and cannot support.

the only reason i said u e-beef is cuz u start sh1t and you like to e-beef. U been at it for years.. hit ur mid 30's and still been at it. you're a loser in real like and you live this sh1t. But I wasn't trying to diss you, just saying the truth as I see it. And if a poster responds to some fakkit online... that doesn't mean that he likes to beef as much as the ones who live this sh1t.

You started with the personal insults in this thread, subliminally and directly...just like every other thread where you had a scrape with me recently. I didn't realize you were this touched.

Then again, you are the soft ass emotional pile of Pillsbury cookie dough that used to always randomly be like "I love my wife so much, she is so beautiful: :noah:" in KTL, then stopped posting for like a year, then came back sounding suicidal crying about how she left you. :laff: You probably had an "I love my wife" bumper sticker on your car while she was getting that outside dikk, you fukking lame.

How many times are you going to personally insult me, then fall back on some faux-disinterested "I don't care about this e-beef stuff I'm cool" shyt? You're emotional and passive-aggressive. And I'm still happily married. :umad:

I didn't point out that evolution fails to explain origin (nor do I think it can), so I don't know why you have to go there. Regardless, how do you explain origin?

There are theories on how amino acids began to form complex proteins that led to life. We don't know exactly how that process occurs. That's the beauty of science. If there isn't enough data to prove something, it's left at that such data is revealed. No need to invoke magic and mysticism. That doesn't have anything to do with whether or not evolution is real, though.

Also, same process doesn't mean same thing. This subject upsets you, I guess.

lol...that makes no sense. Same process, but not the same thing. What scientific specificity.
Doesn't affect me, due to the fact that if Macro-evolution ever is proven or if we are shown to have animals that eventually evolved into completely different organisms; then that wouldn't conflict with any of my core beliefs.
It already is proven, but okay.

And I'm against liberals? Belief in theories is the litmus test on intelligence in this nation? Call me crazy, but I'm going to go out on a limb and state that there are billions of intelligent people that don't believe every theory you believe in regarding this subject :beli:

Intelligence isn't easily defined. People excel in different areas, like I said. But if someone doesn't "believe" in evolution, they simply don't understand evolution.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then again, you are the soft ass emotional pile of Pillsbury cookie dough that used to always randomly be like "I love my wife so much, she is so beautiful: :noah:" in KTL, then stopped posting for like a year, then came back sounding suicidal crying about how she left you. :laff: You probably had an "I love my wife" bumper sticker on your car while she was getting that outside dikk, you fukking lame.

How many times are you going to personally insult me, then fall back on some faux-disinterested "I don't care about this e-beef stuff I'm cool" shyt? You're emotional and passive-aggressive. And I'm still happily married. :umad:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAFZnvTfFAs[/ame]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
What are you trying to say by bringing up speciation? I feel that you went off track with that. Your degree explains why you feel the way you feel. Ok. I don't try to sound like I have a bio degree, you need a bio degree to know about this I guess. What I said in regards to speciation was pretty valid and you know it. You haven't actually said anything against it. Now that I read, you haven't even tried to prove a point at all. But aight....

I don't even know what you're saying at this point to be honest. First you said you don't believe speciation through natural selection occurred. Now you're saying, what exactly?

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Sorry, but there isn't any truth to that. People don't post here because not a lot of people care about the subject matter here, period.

You guys are really stretching with this stuff. Why do more people vote on American Idol than in elections? Why do way more people watch Real Housewives than Bill Moyers?

There is a very easily spotted logical flaw in the argument that people don't post here because they're put off by the abrasiveness of some posters: if there was really this huge population of posters who wanted to talk about HL subject matter, they would just come and drown out the handful of regulars here. Free market theory. They haven't because they don't exist.

:snoop: vic...why cant it be both?

i just want to be clear, everything in bold is your opinion. and your opinions are not automatically valid or invalid, but they're just your opinions based on the evidence youve seen..evidence that you clearly present in your post, most of which is completely logical.

but in support of the other perspectives, within this thread itself are a handful of "testimonials" from posters supporting the idea that the reason HL doesnt get more traffic is because of the hostility that can arise in the forum. i made a post about it earlier and got 4 or 5 daps, so evidently there are some other posters who feel differently about the topic than you do.

there's even an announcement at the top of the page asking posters to "be civil." why would we need something like that if civility were not an issue?

so there is evidence for both perspectives. and both perspectives are equally as valid, because they are both true.

but the, "its them and not us" argument is not honest.

This is easily evidenced by the fact that nobody hardly posted at all here when the site first came up. It took all the KTL refugees coming in to give it any kind of life.

HL had life before all the ktl refugees came.

it was mostly conspiracy, philosophy, and spirituality threads... it was my shyt :russ:

once all the old ktl refugees showed up the threads started taking on the look of the old ktl threads. politics, religion, informative articles, etc.

and it wasnt a good or a bad thing, because in all honesty i think a good balance of both styles would fit HL best. occult, abstract philosophy, and spirituality mixed with politics, economics, religion, and current events... that to me would be true higher learning.

but dont get it confused, HL had a life when the ktl regulars, including yourself, either lurked until you felt comfortable posting or hadn't made the great migration yet.

About hostility :comeon: bruh do you ever read TLR? The hostility there makes this place look like a toastmasters meeting. Our podcasts are generally pretty non-hostile and nobody listens to them. People don't give a fukk about these topics, man. That's just how the world is.

breh, the inadequacies of TLR do not excuse us for the inadequacies of higher learning. we hold ourselves to our own standards :obama:

if a poster goes into TLR they go in there for the fukkery and hostility, thats their culture. but hostility and fukkery should not be the dominant culture in HL.

i mean a little hostility and fukkery could be a good thing... but everything has its place, and balance is always necessary. and right now we dont have the hostility and fukkery in balance.

and this thread is more evidence of that. more e-bullying, more e-insults, more e-hostility, and more e-ganging up with gallo ridin around co-signing all your shh like a dikkrider (and i know you cant do anything about people following you-but the fact people are even following you should tell you something about your real role here).

and that shyt about his wife :scusthov: wtf was that? i dont know the history of all that, but its a perfect example of why people arent more involved in HL discussions.

if you dislike a poster or dislike the ignorance of a topic, dont post in the thread. simple.

if i see a thread on mainstream religion, or atheists vs agnostics vs christians vs muslims, i dont even go in there because i know there's not a productive discussion taking place. and if youre tired of explaining evolution then stop showing up in threads and making posts explaining it. would you post in a hebrew israelite thread?

it amazes me how many posters consistently show up in threads they dont like. thats just counterproductive. if you dont like the posters or like the topic then dont post in the thread.

but the bottom line is nobody likes malicious insults, especially over the internet. and nobody likes hostility in a place meant for intellectual exploration. every post either builds or destroys vic, what do your posts do? :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.