Why is HL weaker than ktl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: vic...why cant it be both?

i just want to be clear, everything in bold is your opinion. and your opinions are not automatically valid or invalid, but they're just your opinions based on the evidence youve seen..evidence that you clearly present in your post, most of which is completely logical.

but in support of the other perspectives, within this thread itself are a handful of "testimonials" from posters supporting the idea that the reason HL doesnt get more traffic is because of the hostility that can arise in the forum. i made a post about it earlier and got 4 or 5 daps, so evidently there are some other posters who feel differently about the topic than you do.

there's even an announcement at the top of the page asking posters to "be civil." why would we need something like that if civility were not an issue?

so there is evidence for both perspectives. and both perspectives are equally as valid, because they are both true.

but the, "its them and not us" argument is not honest.

HL had life before all the ktl refugees came.

it was mostly conspiracy, philosophy, and spirituality threads... it was my shyt :russ:

once all the old ktl refugees showed up the threads started taking on the look of the old ktl threads. politics, religion, informative articles, etc.

and it wasnt a good or a bad thing, because in all honesty i think a good balance of both styles would fit HL best. occult, abstract philosophy, and spirituality mixed with politics, economics, religion, and current events... that to me would be true higher learning.

but dont get it confused, HL had a life when the ktl regulars, including yourself, either lurked until you felt comfortable posting or hadn't made the great migration yet.

breh, the inadequacies of TLR do not excuse us for the inadequacies of higher learning. we hold ourselves to our own standards :obama:

if a poster goes into TLR they go in there for the fukkery and hostility, thats their culture. but hostility and fukkery should not be the dominant culture in HL.

i mean a little hostility and fukkery could be a good thing... but everything has its place, and balance is always necessary. and right now we dont have the hostility and fukkery in balance.

and this thread is more evidence of that. more e-bullying, more e-insults, more e-hostility, and more e-ganging up with gallo ridin around co-signing all your shh like a dikkrider (and i know you cant do anything about people following you-but the fact people are even following you should tell you something about your real role here).

and that shyt about his wife :scusthov: wtf was that? i dont know the history of all that, but its a perfect example of why people arent more involved in HL discussions.

if you dislike a poster or dislike the ignorance of a topic, dont post in the thread. simple.

if i see a thread on mainstream religion, or atheists vs agnostics vs christians vs muslims, i dont even go in there because i know there's not a productive discussion taking place. and if youre tired of explaining evolution then stop showing up in threads and making posts explaining it. would you post in a hebrew israelite thread?

it amazes me how many posters consistently show up in threads they dont like. thats just counterproductive. if you dont like the posters or like the topic then dont post in the thread.

but the bottom line is nobody likes malicious insults, especially over the internet. and nobody likes hostility in a place meant for intellectual exploration. every post either builds or destroys vic, what do your posts do? :ufdup:

I don't know what he's talking about my wife for. He was jealous a long time ago because I had a dime, I was a cool dude who was feeling himself because of success in life....And he was a funny looking Chemist (or something), lame as hell, with a gross looking wife and family. but I fcked up my marriage because I was a hoe. But I didn't cry about the sh1t. I actually left her, but I basically had to because there was so much tension.

This fakkit really followed me around.. I don't remember anything about him except how lame and funny he looks.. and I only remember that because there's been so much discussion surrounding that. And I believe that the only reason there was discussion about that sh1t is because posters were tired of his sh1t.

And before that he was luke. :leon:

And btw.. TLR didn't need a 'growth period'

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't know what he's talking about my wife for. He was jealous a long time ago because I had a dime, I was a cool dude who was feeling himself because of success in life....And he was a funny looking Chemist (or something), lame as hell, with a gross looking wife and family. but I fcked up my marriage because I was a hoe. But I didn't cry about the sh1t. I actually left her, but I basically had to because there was so much tension.

This fakkit really followed me around.. I don't remember anything about him except how lame and funny he looks.. and I only remember that because there's been so much discussion surrounding that. And I believe that the only reason there was discussion about that sh1t is because posters were tired of his sh1t.

And before that he was luke.

I'm not sure why you bothered to type all that out. I think you need to check yourself...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:snoop: vic...why cant it be both?

i just want to be clear, everything in bold is your opinion. and your opinions are not automatically valid or invalid, but they're just your opinions based on the evidence youve seen..evidence that you clearly present in your post, most of which is completely logical.

but in support of the other perspectives, within this thread itself are a handful of "testimonials" from posters supporting the idea that the reason HL doesnt get more traffic is because of the hostility that can arise in the forum. i made a post about it earlier and got 4 or 5 daps, so evidently there are some other posters who feel differently about the topic than you do.
Okay...I know it's just opinions. And I made my case. No need for the :snoop:s. You like economics right? It's the free market, bruh...lol. If there was really all these people who wanted to talk about HL topics, they would just come here in here and take over and drown out the 25 or so regulars here.

And the people who made the testimonials post here anyway. It makes no sense that people would bask in hostility in all the other forums, but say "HL no, that place is too hostile for me," even though it's LESS hostile than the forums they post in.

there's even an announcement at the top of the page asking posters to "be civil." why would we need something like that if civility were not an issue?

I didn't say that hostility wasn't an issue here at all. I think it should be more civil here.

so there is evidence for both perspectives. and both perspectives are equally as valid, because they are both true.

That's your opinion....I disagree and I think I clearly made the case why.
HL had life before all the ktl refugees came.

it was mostly conspiracy, philosophy, and spirituality threads... it was my shyt :russ:

once all the old ktl refugees showed up the threads started taking on the look of the old ktl threads. politics, religion, informative articles, etc.

:laugh: That's bullshyt bruh. Don't tell that lie. I was lurking early on, and it was fukking :dead: here before the KTL Katrinians all came over. Yeah, people were posting, but barely. There was probably posts dating back 10 days on page 1.

KTL was the last :hamster: group to make the jump, and once they all came over, traffic picked up. And the traffic now is about the same as KTL. Gee I wonder why.

That just proves my case. TLR, The Booth, the Coliseum, and the Arcadium had no problem getting instant traffic. Because that's where most people wanted to post. I need to get the homie Slystallion to come school y'all on the free market.

breh, the inadequacies of TLR do not excuse us for the inadequacies of higher learning. we hold ourselves to our own standards :obama:

if a poster goes into TLR they go in there for the fukkery and hostility, thats their culture. but hostility and fukkery should not be the dominant culture in HL.

i mean a little hostility and fukkery could be a good thing... but everything has its place, and balance is always necessary. and right now we dont have the hostility and fukkery in balance.
That's beside the point. I agree that there should be less hostility and fukkery. My point is it doesn't make sense that the presence of hostility and fukkery would be driving people away when those people post in forums that have more of an affinity for hostility and fukkery than HL.

and this thread is more evidence of that. more e-bullying, more e-insults, more e-hostility, and more e-ganging up with gallo ridin around co-signing all your shh like a dikkrider (and i know you cant do anything about people following you-but the fact people are even following you should tell you something about your real role here).

and that shyt about his wife wtf was that? i dont know the history of all that, but its a perfect example of why people arent more involved in HL discussions.

if you dislike a poster or dislike the ignorance of a topic, dont post in the thread. simple.

:what: Bruh you are just not being intellectually honest here. Did you see what he said to me? We were talking about evolution, and he personally insulted me for no reason. Then I responded back in spades. That's usually how I do now...I only go there when I'm insulted first.

And this is like the 3rd or 4th time he's done it in like the past week or so. We'll be talking about some topic, and then out of nowhere he starts disrespecting me personally. I could've said that stuff about his wife the first 3 or 4 times he started calling me names and disrespecting me and I've refrained from it until now.

He made himself look stupid because he just discredited his case about the HL "elite" or whoever being obnoxious e-bullies because he went there with me first.

if i see a thread on mainstream religion, or atheists vs agnostics vs christians vs muslims, i dont even go in there because i know there's not a productive discussion taking place. and if youre tired of explaining evolution then stop showing up in threads and making posts explaining it. would you post in a hebrew israelite thread?

:rudy: I don't even post in evolution discussions about 75% of the time...stop it. I used it as an example to make a point in this thread.

it amazes me how many posters consistently show up in threads they dont like. thats just counterproductive. if you dont like the posters or like the topic then dont post in the thread.

but the bottom line is nobody likes malicious insults, especially over the internet. and nobody likes hostility in a place meant for intellectual exploration. every post either builds or destroys vic, what do your posts do?

I agree about the insults, but what you're neglecting to take into account is that the insults come from all sides, not some certain imaginary "clique" of posters. Just look at some of the comments in this thread. A lot of dudes are as abrasive as anyone else, but are just butthurt because they can't express arguments in a logical, cogent manner and get called for it.

I don't know why you're getting all sanctimonious because quite frankly, you should look at yourself a bit. You have gotten more hostile since you came to HL than you were on KTL. I don't know what happened to you, lol. You're not one of the most prominent examples, and you don't post that much. But don't act like you haven't entered threads about economics or middle east bombings or whatever with lengthy invective calling people "idiots" and "sheep" or whatever plenty of times.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure why you bothered to type all that out. I think you need to check yourself...

lol... but you don't look at vvd post, and say the same sh1t? Mine are always in response brotha.

perineum

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

And before that he was luke. :leon:

And btw.. TLR didn't need a 'growth period'

:umad: You're a cornball bruh. Nobody thinks about your weak ass or your shytty life. I've never even mentioned you one time unless I was responding to one of your creepy "I'm your #1 fan!" posts. The only reason I know any of that stuff about you is because you used to always randomly mention how great your wife is for no reason in threads, then you disappeared and came back sounding suicidal talking about "She left me :sadbron:" :russ: Don't worry. She's in good hands now. Some nikka who could satisfy her in ways you couldn't is taking good care of her now.

You were talking about me unprovoked when I wasn't even posting and I didn't even know who you were. Then you were had some weird kind of fixation where you were on my dikk but dissing me at the same time. I never really understood your fascination with me, but whatever.

It's clear you're still very hurt from the dust-up we had in that one thread a long time ago, as you are still unable to have disagreement with me without going into personal insults. But I'm over that...never was stuck on it, and I personally have no emotional reaction to you, I'm just firing back. So it's really on you if you want to continue this "e-beef" stuff or not. It makes me no difference.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what to do with y'all at all :snoop:. I guess HL loves this beef shyt.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
dudes are talking about their wives and shyt. I don't know why cats put themselves out there like that

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Okay...I know it's just opinions. And I made my case. No need for the :snoop:s. You like economics right? It's the free market, bruh...lol. If there was really all these people who wanted to talk about HL topics, they would just come here in here and take over and drown out the 25 or so regulars here.

As far as the testimonials, they hold no weight imo because the people who made them post here anyway. It makes no sense that people would bask in hostility in all the other forums, but say "HL no, that place is too hostile for me," even though it's LESS hostile than the forums they post in.

I didn't say that hostility wasn't an issue here at all. I think it should be more civil here.

That's your opinion....I disagree and I think I clearly made the case why.

:laugh: That's bullshyt bruh. Don't tell that lie. I was lurking early on, and it was fukking :dead: here before the KTL Katrinians all came over. Yeah, people were posting, but barely. There was probably posts dating back 10 days on page 1.

KTL was the last :hamster: group to make the jump, and once they all came over, traffic picked up. And the traffic now is about the same as KTL. Gee I wonder why.

That just proves my case. TLR, The Booth, the Coliseum, and the Arcadium had no problem getting instant traffic. Because that's where most people wanted to post. I need to get the homie @Slystallion to come school y'all on the free market.

That's beside the point. I agree that there should be less hostility and fukkery. My point is it doesn't make sense that the presence of hostility and fukkery would be driving people away when those people post in forums that have more of an affinity for hostility and fukkery than HL.

:what: Bruh you are just not being intellectually honest here. Did you see what he said to me? We were talking about evolution, and he personally insulted me for no reason. Then I responded back in spades. That's usually how I do now...I only go there when I'm insulted first.

And this is like the 3rd or 4th time he's done it in like the past week or so. We'll be talking about some topic, and then out of nowhere he starts disrespecting me personally. I could've said that stuff about his wife the first 3 or 4 times he started calling me names and disrespecting me and I've refrained from it until now.

He made himself look stupid because he just discredited his case about the HL "elite" or whoever being obnoxious e-bullies because he went there with me first.

:rudy: I don't even post in evolution discussions about 75% of the time...stop it. I used it as an example to make a point in this thread.

I agree about the insults, but what you're neglecting to take into account is that the insults come from all sides, not some certain imaginary "clique" of posters. Just look at some of the comments in this thread. A lot of dudes are as abrasive as anyone else, but are just butthurt because they can't express arguments in a logical, cogent manner and get called for it.

I don't know why you're getting all sanctimonious because quite frankly, you should look at yourself a bit. You have gotten more hostile since you came to HL than you were on KTL. I don't know what happened to you, lol. You're not one of the most prominent examples, and you don't post that much. But don't act like you haven't entered threads about economics or middle east bombings or whatever with lengthy invective calling people "idiots" and "sheep" or whatever plenty of times.
Vic you have a real problem respecting other people's positions. Multiple people have come in here and explained their position, even provided evidence/examples. Yet all you can say is "that's bullshyt" no one here has called anything you said bullshyt. The more you type the more you prove our point.

You are hostile torward anybody that disagrees with you. Then your "hl elite":rudy: peons run in to hold your balls for you.

You posted an entire paragraph disrespecting a man, his life, and his ex wife, all because he disagrees with you about some totally unrelated shyt. None of your peons thought anything was wrong with that. But that same man comes back to defend himself and throw a couple shots at you, and like clockwork daze23 comes in to protect your honor.

:scusthov: at you nikkas. Your not trying to do any "higher learning" just stroking each others intellectual egos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't know what to do with y'all at all :snoop:. I guess HL loves this beef shyt.

The op shytted on himself. He made a thread lamenting hostility and insults here, then got hostile and insulting to me for no reason in a conversation about evolution. He pretty much dropped a steaming pile of a thread and made a fool of himself by discrediting his very premise. There's nothing left to see here.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Vic you have a real problem respecting other people's positions. Multiple people have come in here and explained their position, even provided evidence/examples. Yet all you can say is "that's bullshyt" no one here has called anything you said bullshyt. The more you type the more you prove our point.

You are hostile torward anybody that disagrees with you. Then your "hl elite":rudy: peons run in to hold your balls for you.

You posted an entire paragraph disrespecting a man, his life, and his ex wife, all because he disagrees with you about some totally unrelated shyt. None of your peons thought anything was wrong with that. But that same man comes back to defend himself and throw a couple shots at you, and like clockwork daze23 comes in to protect your honor.

:scusthov: at you nikkas. Your not trying to do any "higher learning" just stroking each others intellectual egos.

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

What is wrong with some of you? I dissed his wife because he disagrees with me? Did you miss this part?

There is still debate about the extent that mutations can change a species.. It's not like stating something like VVd looks like a weird, staving, east indian, gay, L.Banks.

He disrespected me for no reason out of the blue in a conversation about evolution. I just responded with disrespect. He's been going at my neck for like a week now, and I didn't even mention that stuff about his wife the first 3 or 4 times. I don't know what his problem is. Maybe it's his anniversary and he's depressed or something.

You are engaging in very sort of cliquishness and side-taking you're lamenting. Be intellectually honest.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
But that same man comes back to defend himself and throw a couple shots at you, and like clockwork daze23 comes in to protect your honor

hold up. I don't even pay attention to all that long-winded e-beef. I just saw Blackking ended up talking about what seemed like some real deal personal shyt, and I think he needs to re-think where this is going. if anything I was trying to protect Blackking's honor. and his response was pretty much "b-b-but he called me a name first". :sadbron: I mean really, cats need to check themselves

I'm not Vic's cheerleader. we've disagreed about plenty of shyt

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I think we should try to refrain from bringing up personal information (real names, pictures, etc) or people's family in a serious manner. I understand joking around, but some people go overboard. And by some people, I also include myself in that.

I'll be doing my part in refraining from doing that from now on. It adds nothing to the discussion and is cowardly. I apologize for the times I have done it in the past. I am but a human and commit petty mistakes sometimes.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.