Why is HL weaker than ktl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Evolution is proven, and any position that claims it isn't is not another argument, it's a misunderstanding of science and it should not respected.
The overall idea of evolution has been proven, but there is still a lot to be learned/explained. And our current understanding of evolution explain life itself.

That's bullshyt.
It's just my opinion:manny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The overall idea of evolution has been proven, but there is still a lot to be learned/explained. And our current understanding of evolution explain life itself.

That's fair enough. We do have a lot to learn and we obviously don't understand everything fully. But there's people here who deny the existence of the process and say shyt like "Why are still monkeys if evolution is true?" then complain about their opinions not being respected.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
podcast and superior smilies aside...

ktl was like high school. HL is more like college - a little more evolved, a little more well rounded, and slightly wiser than ktl.

still too many of the same people participating in the same discussions tho, more new blood is needed. but that doesnt happen because we still have too many posters in HL who badger and e-attack other posters. we still have e-cliques that gang up on posters and/or certain perspectives, and overall we lack any sense of HL community.

you have the pseudo-skeptics who are skeptical of everything except the mainstream opinion. people who believe anybody in a suit or a lab coat.

and you have the complete opposite with the posters who dont subscribe to anything in the mainstream, and DISbelieve anything told to them by suit or lab coat.

then you have the pseudo-intellectuals who love passing off opinion for fact.

add to all this a bunch of superiority complexes, with a bunch of inferiority complexes, and a majority of people who have not learned how to disagree without being disagreeable... and you have the entity that is HL.

and im not gonna front, at one point or another ive spent time in all these camps. but all the e-bickering and immaturity is pointless in this epoch of my posting career.

every post is intended to either build or destroy... and in HL there is way too much destroying, thus, our limited growth.

:wrist:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's fair enough. We do have a lot to learn and we obviously don't understand everything fully. But there's people here who deny the existence of the process and say shyt like "Why are still monkeys if evolution is true?" then complain about their opinions not being respected.

Nobody ever said anything close to .. why are there still monkeys. And I don't think there are any anti-science evangelicals on here either.

Most people can agree that every organism evolves and that adaptions occur due to natural selection... but I don't understand why a debate about origins (especially) and about organism changing over time into completely different species should piss someone off or cause long-lasting content on a message board.

To say we have a lot to learn is an understatement.

And truth be told.. it's not the religious people on here that cause most of the issues. Most religious people on here are lowkey or have issues other than religion as their main interest. Meanwhile, everyday there is a generalizing anti religious thread, first page. Then militant atheist, such as yourself, pretend like it's everyone else causing shyt.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You framed me as misinformed and sicked the goons on me.

In all fairness, it looked like a relatively healthy debate, while there were quite a few holes in your argument, I tend to agree with some of the skepticism you brought forth. You were heavily engaged in a verbal quarrel between 3-5 posters before I even stepped foot in.

But some things are a given. Posters shouldn't have to blatantly state, the obvious, like a theory, just being a theory. It doesn't mean that the logic behind the speculation is 100% accurate nor does it imply that individuals will be completely unaccepting of new evidence. Any evidence has to make concrete sense.

The problem generally arises when illogical people attempt to introduce primitive arguments, from an non-credited source, that have already been debunked numerous times in the past.

Side note, it really didn't help your case either, when Rap Beats came in to defend you.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Nobody ever said anything close to .. why are there still monkeys.

:usure:

what i don't get about evolution is they say humans are the long period evolution of monkeys so if we all evolved from monkeys why do they still exist shouldn't all the monkeys due to the change be all humans i know their are different types of monkeys but their are also different types of humans also

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nobody ever said anything close to .. why are there still monkeys. And I don't think there are any anti-science evangelicals on here either.

Most people can agree that every organism evolves and that adaptions occur due to natural selection... but I don't understand why a debate about origins (especially) and about organism changing over time into completely different species should piss someone off or cause long-lasting content on a message board.

To say we have a lot to learn is an understatement.

And truth be told.. it's not the religious people on here that cause most of the issues. Most religious people on here are lowkey or have issues other than religion as their main interest. Meanwhile, everyday there is a generalizing anti religious thread, first page. Then militant atheist, such as yourself, pretend like it's everyone else causing shyt.

55708-47021.jpg

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Im fine with HL apart from the mowgli vs. _______ back and forth of 'you're a fakkit' and 'no, YOU'RE a fakkit'. shyt's childish and ruins a ton of good topics. You'd think people would have just learned to ignore guy by now, but i guess not.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im fine with HL apart from the mowgli vs. _______ back and forth of 'you're a fakkit' and 'no, YOU'RE a fakkit'. shyt's childish and ruins a ton of good topics. You'd think people would have just learned to ignore guy by now, but i guess not.

:smh: @ the number of good threads Mowgli ruins

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Why'd you leave that TBM breh :mitt:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
stupid fights with SOHH icey, plus i realized i dont really care about rep.

:mitt:

Most of TBM doesn't care about rep, it's just brehs that chill. You should come back. That rep war is just shyts and giggles anyhow.

LOL@your attempt to use my :mitt: smiley :usurekid:

Oh shyt it did work. Dammit, didn't see it at first.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
His goal here is to be disruptive, and y'all allow him to keep doing so. Just ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.