Why is drinking water after working in heat considered “weak”?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Me and Muffy ...we sip wine spritzers when we are feeling a bit tongue tart from the heat
200w.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I went to Marine Corps basic training at Parris Island, SC in the summer.. The drill instructors literally forced everyone to drink water. :mjpls:

When you sweat, your body is trying to regulate your body temperature. And your body is made up of mostly water :mindblown:

on a side note, while in boot camp, if you fell out of any run or showed signs of heat related illness, a navy corpsman would pull your shorts down and stick a thermometer up your ass. Literally :dame:

Which is another reason why nikkas was drinking hella H2O.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
fukking retards. Especially that second tweet you posted.

fukk what they say, I understand peer pressure, but you literally need water to live. If someone tries to shame you for drinking it, tell them to suck a dikk. Grown ass men caring way too much what someone else thinks about what they do.

As far as why someone would think this, there are some dudes out here who don't understand the basics of science (i.e. people who become high school football coaches) who have all these weird folk remedies and folk science ideas about shyt that are based on nothing besides their coach or daddy or whoever told them it. Secondly, especially middle aged white men of the dumb variety think everything is woke and that to toughen someone up, you need to make them suffer hardships even when it doesn't make sense. Making someone run 3 miles and get comfortable with being uncomfortable, smart. Making someone not drink water, dumb.

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Who give these extra dumbasses a platform to speak on what’s weak? Drinking cold water after being in the heat is not weak and fukk any clown that agrees with this :scust:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This video made me think about it
x.com

Then I thought about this too
x.com

And when I was a wild land firefighter, working outside in the heat NEXT TO FIRE all day, if you drank a lot of water you were considered kinda “weak” and people laughed about it behind your back. We were encouraged to but culturally it was looked down on you know

How did this happen though :why: it’s not a new thing, in facts it’s an old mindset so hopefully Old Gang taps in. But it’s one of the dumbest ideals I’ve ever seen

Why the fukk would I not drink water while I’m working a lot in the hot ass Sun?? And how does not doing it make me look “tough”?

Willfully being dehydrated and making shyt worse for myself is tough?
Avoid clowns as you go through life. Let them do what's best for them, and you do what's best for you.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This video made me think about it
x.com

Then I thought about this too
x.com

And when I was a wild land firefighter, working outside in the heat NEXT TO FIRE all day, if you drank a lot of water you were considered kinda “weak” and people laughed about it behind your back. We were encouraged to but culturally it was looked down on you know

How did this happen though :why: it’s not a new thing, in facts it’s an old mindset so hopefully Old Gang taps in. But it’s one of the dumbest ideals I’ve ever seen

Why the fukk would I not drink water while I’m working a lot in the hot ass Sun?? And how does not doing it make me look “tough”?

Willfully being dehydrated and making shyt worse for myself is tough?

Nah, whoever posted that 2nd tweet did everyone a disservice blocking all that info out (unless it was made up for internet engagement bait).

Plenty of people have died from working out in the heat, especially at the high school level where it is still adults and children, as opposed to the pros where everyone is a grown man.