Why Is Big Bang Theory So Damn Popular?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I watched one episode of that shyt about some fake court they were having about a parking ticket and the dialogue and the characters annoyed the fukk out of me, i'm like how the shyt is this show so damn popular.

Its popular because it's a show about young white people

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not the best show ever, but i find it funny:yeshrug:
i like that you don't have to follow the storyline to laugh at the jokes. if i want something like that, i'll watch another show. it serves it's purpose for me. it's weird because i don't think i've ever really watched a sitcom in my life...

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i think it's funny but dont follow it. doesnt make me die of laughter but it's enjoyable in small amounts

i will say that i know for a fact that foreigners learning to speak english LOVE this show. simple dialogue and dumb jokes go a long way for someone still mastering the language. when it's not your native language, the bar is set lower in terms of comedy. you're pleased just to understand a joke in a foreign language, so it makes it that much funnier.

the same with Friends. I'll be :scusthov: yall watchin this shyt? and my brazilian homeboys are crackin up while i'm like :beli:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Because it's one of the greatest shows ever created, obviously. One of my favs. :yeshrug:

fiddy.gif

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
cbs claims all of there shows are so popular yet I dont know anybody who watches them outside my mother and a couple other oldheads I know that watch ncis

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Why is everyone saying it's white humor, I'm as pasty as they get and I think the show is fukking trash.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Why is everyone saying it's white humor, I'm as pasty as they get and I think the show is fukking trash.

we're trying to come up with reasonable explanations. no one can figure out why this show is so fukkin popular :mindblown: