Reppin
NULL
i enjoy watching it, on the real though bernadette > penny

bernadette.jpg
:datazz:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Cacs love this shyt. It's not funny and the girls are avg, but hey imma let y'all :eat:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
i dont get the show either..but its popular among the so called nerdy culture...
that dude with the glasses ...wasnt he on roseanne?

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember watching this high and it damn near ruined it. I got into a zone where everything was just punchline after punchline and the writing was amateurish and terrible.

Other than that it's alright if you're sober :manny:

I don't smoke anymore :blessed:

Daps
Its horrible

Its also a show that just shallowly cosings whiteboy nerd and science culture, but its written by people than don't really know that shyt. Show is shallow as fukk

slowj

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should youtube BBT minus the laugh track and see if it's still funny.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I can't fukk with people who try and tell me this is a good show. I've tried to watch the show 3 times and saw the same episode twice :snoop:

I don't really see the comedy there. It's a group of smart friends who fuxking suck. The jokes aren't accessible to a wide audience and even if you get the jokes, they aren't funny. I am not entertained by socially awkward "nerds".

I feel like the show is trying to make fun of nerds but people are proud to be nerds these days so I really don't know how or why this show continues to be successful. I gotra believe old people just leave their TV's on one channel and don't change it and that's how they get ratings. Every person I ask why they like this show has no good answer or can point out anything that is memorable

I feel the same way. They pander to the stereotypical "nerd" crowd but the jokes aren't even funny. Most of the characters' dialogues are unrealistic even for sitcom standards and most of the characters get annoying quickly.

If they could give Sheldon his own series, I'd be there to watch it.

30 minutes of that one annoying character? I'll pass.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i dont get the show either..but its popular among the so called nerdy culture...
that dude with the glasses ...wasnt he on roseanne?

yep he was Darlenes boyfriend.

also i guess blossom pops up on there from time time. Good to see those people getting work. But i don't get the show either but :manny:

Last edited:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Dont understand how anyone could laugh at this. I feel embarrassed for the actors trying to tell those lame jokes. And they are even worse if you "get" what they are saying :beli:
Its like a normal person's idea of what nerds would act like. I watched 4-5 episodes and cant do any more.